©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

body get use to the testo true or not??

Patrick

Apr 18, 2005
I spoke about my First cycle to some personne and they tell me 12 weeks is to long Your body gonna get use to it and then no more result.

The cycle i wanted to do wich i plan with your advice in this forum is 500 mg/week of testosterone enanthate for 12 weeks.

Now some told me that i should make it on 6 weeks but high dosage (wich i dont believe very much) but i get very different opinions what should i do?

Keep the 12 weeks cycle or reduce to 6 or 8 weeks higher dosage to get bigger test injection each week

**dont forget this my first time**

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Their is a bit of debate as for short (6 week) or long (10-12 week)

short cycles you recover quicker less chance of sides but your gains are not a large ,

long cycles you have a greater chance of sides recovery is longer but you gain more lean mussle,

I would recomend you research more on the two and come up with your own opinion , good luck.

good plan going with test only first time around .

W

wolfyEVH

using a long ester like enanthate or cypionate, 12 weeks is about perfect......however if you were to stay on gear year round, you'd have to keep gradually upping your doses.

Patrick

Apr 18, 2005
perfect you guys are great i feel good with all those answer

Ill keep my test enethate for 12 weeks

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Smart answer Wolfy.

wolfyEVH said:
using a long ester like enanthate or cypionate, 12 weeks is about perfect......however if you were to stay on gear year round, you'd have to keep gradually upping your doses.
On the other hand, I never stop and never run out.
I just keep getting bigger pins. 10ml, now.yeah right.
Like wolfy says.mo'.mo',mo'.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Go 12

Patrick said:
I spoke about my First cycle to some personne and they tell me 12 weeks is to long Your body gonna get use to it and then no more result.

The cycle i wanted to do wich i plan with your advice in this forum is 500 mg/week of testosterone enanthate for 12 weeks.

Now some told me that i should make it on 6 weeks but high dosage (wich i dont believe very much) but i get very different opinions what should i do?

Keep the 12 weeks cycle or reduce to 6 or 8 weeks higher dosage to get bigger test injection each week

Patrick,you'll be probably be so Impressed and blown away by the 1st cycle result. you WILL go 12.And that's perfectly fine.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
12 weeks is fine. taking more than 500mgs your first cycle isn't wise. You don't know how your body is going to react with the high dosages beyond 500mgs.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Patrick said:

Too many people are of the opinion that once the gear stops producing continuous results you should quit. Part of the reason for longer cycles is that your body is continually trying to maintain homeostasis. The longer cycle is an attempt to reset your body's idea of normal to the new weight. The longer you carry the new weight, the better your chance that your body thinks it is the normal weight. People who do six week cycles are always taking 2 steps forward and one step back. They may gain 15 pounds on a cycle and end up losing 6 to 10 of it because they quit too soon. Guess what they are training their bodies to do?

Six week cycles are old school. In the future as we refine this science, I believe 10 to 12 week cycles will be considered the new short cycle and 20 weekers will be considered average.

thechopper

May 19, 2005
Juice Land
12 weeks is good especially since you are at a relatively conservative dose and only taking one substance. Since your body is new to gear you should respond very well with very little chance of significant sides. Good luck