©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test e or test cyp, whatta think is better

jackaroo

Apr 6, 2005
hey bros, putting together a 2nd cycle for a buddy. i can either get test e250 or test cyp 200. both are qv. what would you guys prefer. his 1st was a sust/deca cycle. i already have the e, but he was wondering if cyp is better. his cycle will be:
test 500mg/wk - mon.-250, thurs. 250
deca 400mg/wk every mon.

of course pcts

thanks in advance
jackaroo

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
jackaroo said:
hey bros, putting together a 2nd cycle for a buddy. i can either get test e250 or test cyp 200. both are qv. what would you guys prefer. his 1st was a sust/deca cycle. i already have the e, but he was wondering if cyp is better. his cycle will be:
deca 400mg/wk every mon.

of course pcts

thanks in advance
jackaroo

Well if the price is the same for either, then get the test that has more mg per ml (the Enanth). Cyp and Enan are almost identical otherwise.

Marauder79

Apr 21, 2005
Toronto, Canada
jackaroo said:
deca 400mg/wk every mon.

of course pcts

thanks in advance
jackaroo

Only difference is a few hours in their half-lifes. Same thing really exept the Ethanate is cheaper. Except its dosed @250mg as appossed to the 100mg cyp. More test per/ml is cool but you can just take a extra ml or 2 from the cyp and you have the same mgs. Id save your money and go with the cheaper stuff at the moment at the sounds of your friends experience