©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Armidex v. Nolvadex

johnny42384

Dec 28, 2004
Can armidex and nolvadex be used interchangeabilty? Do they have the same effects. If not can someone tell me the differences between the two.

W

wolfyEVH

arimidex inhibits aromatization where nolvadex doesnt. All nolva does is attach to the estrogen receptor and block the REAL estrogen from attaching to places like your boobs. arimidex actually stops the aromatization of steroids into estrogen. Remember though, estrogen plays a crucial role in building mass, you just dont want too much of it.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
IMO, & for our purposes, Nolvadex works better and is better for you. Arimidex does nothing for me but raise my cholesterol.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
chromedome said:
Same thing here. Adex kills my lipid profile. But yes, you can use Adex and nolva at the same time. In fact it makes sense to do this if you are going to use Adex. Nolva has been shown to have a positive effective on cholesterol where Adex has the opposite. Just keep in mind that adex will stop estrogen and as stated here already. Estrogen is needed for gains. Depending on what you are cycling you may not need to worry about adex. It is good for water control. IMO better than nolva. If your prone to bloat, maybe go with .15adex and 10mg nolva ed.

In re-reading my babble, I wanted to clarify something. I've used each individually and together. When I used Arimidex, I still got itchy nips. When I use Nolvadex, I dont. I admit, Im weird. :D Arimidex works well for a lot of people, but for me, it sucks. If Nolvadex doesnt work that well for anyone, try Arimidex or another Anti-E. We are all different and different things work better for each of us. Or like Chromedome said, it could depend on what you want it to do for you.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
tee said:
In re-reading my babble, I wanted to clarify something. I've used each individually and together. When I used Arimidex, I still got itchy nips. When I use Nolvadex, I dont. I admit, Im weird. :D Arimidex works well for a lot of people, but for me, it sucks. If Nolvadex doesnt work that well for anyone, try Arimidex or another Anti-E. We are all different and different things work better for each of us. Or like Chromedome said, it could depend on what you want it to do for you.

Props to Tee for admitting that his posts are just "babble."