©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My First Ever Cut Cycle

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
So the plan is to spend the rest of the year getting mahoosive and then at the start of next year peel away the extra fluff to reveal the sexy underneath. I generally drop bodyfat pretty easily so I'm trying to use as conservative amounts as can be. Plan is:

Test E - 500mg/week
Var - 50mg/day (potentially more)
Clen - 80mcg/day (80 is my sweet spot)
T3- 50mcg day

Really, it's just the T3 I'm unsure of as it's the only compound I've not used before. Is 50mcg a day a reasonable dose? Do I need to taper up/down?

Thanks guys

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Hey we have the same plan except I'm going to hit bigger doses the rest of year and overkill training ....I'm curious to see your results to see which approach works .....as for the t3 that's a conservative dose

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
You should do a log ....it keeps the motivation up and I'll have someone to with a different approach to compare my progress or lack of to...

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
You should do a log ....it keeps the motivation up and I'll have someone to with a different approach to compare my progress or lack of to...

I'm too lazy to log, mate. I'll report back with how it goes though.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
That is a good cutting cycle but your diet will be the main factor in regards to cutting/results. I know you didn't ask about diet but you can get ripped on adrol and dbol so I am curious what a typcial days food will look like for you.

Your doses look good and you have used everything apart from t3 so you know what to expect. 50mcg t3 is a nice dose and should do you good. I personally would keep it at 50mcg so you have extra fat burning without worrying about muscle loss etc. Although with your aas and frequent protein intake you shouldn't be losing any muscle.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
That is a good cutting cycle but your diet will be the main factor in regards to cutting/results. I know you didn't ask about diet but you can get ripped on adrol and dbol so I am curious what a typcial days food will look like for you.

Your doses look good and you have used everything apart from t3 so you know what to expect. 50mcg t3 is a nice dose and should do you good. I personally would keep it at 50mcg so you have extra fat burning without worrying about muscle loss etc. Although with your aas and frequent protein intake you shouldn't be losing any muscle.

Thanks, mate. Yeah I wasn't planning on taking the T3 any higher than 50mcg.

As for diet, it'll be a fairly basic approach which'll most likely be two carb ups a week with low carb the rest of the time. High protein, healthy fats, etc etc etc. I'm quite lucky in that my body sheds fat really fast. Just wish I had been equally blessed in the muscle building department...