©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

This is fun.....add to this story

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Do these look real? Just then, she dropped her ice cream in between her breasts. Without missing a beat, I scooped her ice cream up with my empty cone and licked the rest off. I said, they taste real. She really appreciated it because she knew I was cutting and didn't need the extra calories. I said, "that's O.K., that's what friends are for."

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Suddenly, daman walks up, rips off his shirt, flexes his biceps, and the shrinking-tit girl floods her panties with hot, juicy cum. Tees wife, sitting at the next table, squirts off in her panties too. "Damn, I need a man like you daman!" she shouts. Then every bitch in the place runs up to daman and drops to their knees, all grabbing at his crotch and fighting each other, trying to be the first to get his huge cock in their mouths.
Much to his dismay, Anasci pimps up in the ice cream shop, flashing all the money he got from dumbasses who paid him $50, then got banned the next day....

W

wolfyEVH

what daman doesn't know though, is that each one of these big titted girls has a cock twice the size of his.......so here these girls are, with their 2 inch penis' fully erect behind their legs, and one of them takes off a wig and its tex!!!!! tex then........

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
begins teaching all of them his jelq exercises and before you know it the owner of the ice cream shop pulls out a huge vibrator gunning for what he thinks is Pincrushers behind then.......

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
wolfyEVH said:
what daman doesn't know though, is that each one of these big titted girls has a cock twice the size of his.......so here these girls are, with their 2 inch penis' fully erect behind their legs, and one of them takes off a wig and its tex!!!!! tex then........

Damn Anasci - I had you set up sweet brother. Wolfy jacked ya! :p

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Parker123 said:
begins teaching all of them his jelq exercises and before you know it the owner of the ice cream shop pulls out a huge vibrator gunning for what he thinks is Pincrushers behind then.......

Pincrusher screams "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!!"
Then BigSarge swings into the ice cream parlor - hangin from steel cable - bustin thru the damn window!!! He sees Pin getting his ass reamed out with a 12-inch dildo! Then...