AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Off Topic Discussion > General Off Topic Discussion

fastest production cars
Old
  (#1)
squatster
AnaSCI VET

fastest production cars - 07-01-2016, 06:08 PM

High Horses: Cars With Most Power
Last one - over 200mph in 20 seconds
My truck can hit like 50 mph in about 20 miles

Old
  (#2)
aon1
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

07-01-2016, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squatster View Post

Lol ....I've got a gas beater I use for trips that's about the same.....50 if down hill in 20 miles

You can grow old graceful ......me I'll meet my maker full tilt anytime that coward wants to come get some.....

Old
  (#3)
Magnus82
Banned

07-03-2016, 06:35 PM

Bump

Old
  (#4)
ASHOP
AnaSCI VET

Thumbs up 08-06-2016, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squatster View Post
I have an addiction for things with speed,,,cars,,trucks,,motorbikes,

Old
  (#5)
thebrick
Super Moderator - RIP

08-12-2016, 04:05 PM

Its unreal what hp these cars produce these days. I remember when 400 hp was outrageous. I need more money lol

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified

Old
  (#6)
AR-15

08-14-2016, 05:38 PM

Things have changed so much in the past 30 years. I can remember my first car was a 1979 Chevy pickup truck. If anything broke on it from bumper to bumper you knew exactly what it was and just went to the auto parts and after a few hours it was fixed. Now I pop the hoods on our vehicles and just stare at it like wtf do I do now. Fucking crazy. Now I'm reduced to changing the oil and and shit like turn signal bulbs. Lol Anything else and it goes straight to the dealer....AR....

Old
  (#7)
aon1

08-14-2016, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
Things have changed so much in the past 30 years. I can remember my first car was a 1979 Chevy pickup truck. If anything broke on it from bumper to bumper you knew exactly what it was and just went to the auto parts and after a few hours it was fixed. Now I pop the hoods on our vehicles and just stare at it like wtf do I do now. Fucking crazy. Now I'm reduced to changing the oil and and shit like turn signal bulbs. Lol Anything else and it goes straight to the dealer....AR....
It definitely seems like so called automotive progress has taken all the fun out of the automobile....there was a time you needed to be mechanically inclined and driving skill to own a car ....now the damn thing pretty much thinks for you.....and there is no driving ability with modern suspensions ect.

You can grow old graceful ......me I'll meet my maker full tilt anytime that coward wants to come get some.....

Old
  (#8)
Sully

08-14-2016, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
Now I pop the hoods on our vehicles and just stare at it like wtf do I do now. Fucking crazy. Now I'm reduced to changing the oil and and shit like turn signal bulbs. Lol Anything else and it goes straight to the dealer....AR....
I can't even figure out how to change the oil on some newer cars. I crawled around under my buddy's Tesla for an hour looking for the oil plug before I finally gave up.

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle