©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Growth Hormone cycle

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Just figured I would see what you guys think, critique it's cool just want the idea before I apply the paint to the canvas. current 6'3 252lbs BF% about 7%

May Cycle:

6-iu of growth per day for 4 weeks then drop down to 4-iu for another 8 weeks. Then continue 2 IU for 1 additional month.
500mg sutanon for weeks 1-6 but on week 4 start 500mg of test decanoate for 10 weeks.
75mg D-bol split up 3 times per week starting 25mg per dose for 8 weeks starting week 1.
50mg anadrol a day for 2 weeks starting on week 4 add an extra 50mg 100mg total for 2 more weeks then back to 50mg per day for 2 more weeks.
60mg Anavar split up 3 times per day on weeks 7-12
50mg winstrol every day from weeks 7-12.
500mg of Metformin twice a day for 12 weeks.
20iu of Insulin Div. through day.5IU every 4 hours. for 12 weeks.
Will also run HCG, clomid and provirons at proper times.
I will have to monitor glucose closely and blood work every month.

would like to get to 280lbs and drop to 270 BF% about 4-5%.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
Dam bro with all that gear u might get up to 400+ lol That seems like a crazy cycle. Good luck bro

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
I'll tell you my GH experience...

Ironaddict said:
Just figured I would see what you guys think, critique it's cool just want the idea before I apply the paint to the canvas. current 6'3 252lbs BF% about 7%

May Cycle:

6-iu of growth per day for 4 weeks then drop down to 4-iu for another 8 weeks. Then continue 2 IU for 1 additional month.
500mg sutanon for weeks 1-6 but on week 4 start 500mg of test decanoate for 10 weeks.
75mg D-bol split up 3 times per week starting 25mg per dose for 8 weeks starting week 1.
50mg anadrol a day for 2 weeks starting on week 4 add an extra 50mg 100mg total for 2 more weeks then back to 50mg per day for 2 more weeks.
60mg Anavar split up 3 times per day on weeks 7-12
50mg winstrol every day from weeks 7-12.
500mg of Metformin twice a day for 12 weeks.
20iu of Insulin Div. through day.5IU every 4 hours. for 12 weeks.
Will also run HCG, clomid and provirons at proper times.
I will have to monitor glucose closely and blood work every month.

would like to get to 280lbs and drop to 270 BF% about 4-5%.
O.K.quickly.I did a 12 week run.6Mg serostim everynight before bed.Had to stop after week 3 or 4 because my damn legs from knees down were killin' me.
Neuropathy was hell and it was mainly a problem only in my sleep.Actually not unusual w/GH. continued though w/vicodin.Yep,woke up swelled up every morning.But my conclusion personally was more bang for your buck w/A/A/S.
I did get a sloppy ring of adipose tissue around my navel that took about two years to get right again.Yes I rotated properly.Now,the whole cadaver,mammalian mouse line mix just creeps me the fuck out...genetic medicine is as freaky as it gets.BUT Lookin' at the above recipe,your'e going to see results.NO doubt about that..

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Chris is right.

CHRIS 1 said:
Bro I would say everthing looks good accept for the insulin 20 ius a day is alot. Did you ever use it before. I use between 5-8 ius after i train with a big meal. Even then about 90 minuts later I feel my sugar drop and have to eat or I will pass out. You will feel that way all through the day. I use regular insuline so its easier to control. I dont think you want to be taking long acting insuline at tha dose it will hit you out of no where and you could pass out.
Learn about the pituitary axis when using GH w/other a/a/s