AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Off Topic Discussion > General Off Topic Discussion

hellcat killers
Old
  (#1)
squatster
AnaSCI VET

hellcat killers - 07-08-2016, 05:50 PM

Watch a Challenger Hellcat Get Creamed by . . . A Volkswagen Golf?!
All I can say is holly cow

Old
  (#2)
Sully
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

07-08-2016, 07:59 PM

You're really fascinated with these Dodges lately.

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle

Old
  (#3)
squatster
AnaSCI VET

07-08-2016, 10:41 PM

I can't get over all these muscle cars that are out
I like the new Trans Am the best-840 hp
Burt Reynolds Promotes Trans Am Revival | Video, News | Digital Trends

Old
  (#4)
Sully

07-09-2016, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squatster View Post
I can't get over all these muscle cars that are out
I like the new Trans Am the best-840 hp
Burt Reynolds Promotes Trans Am Revival | Video, News | Digital Trends
Sure, the drivetrain is impressive, but that thing looks like a fucking abortion. The new Camaro platform is a complete piece of shit from bumper to bumper. And they just took a new Camaro and made it look even worse than it already does.

If you want that kind of power in a car that would actually be enjoyable to drive on a daily basis, you would buy a Corvette. I know it's not a "muscle car", but it could put the power to the ground more efficiently and actually be able to take a corner faster than 45mph without feeling like it's going to roll over on it's top.

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle

Old
  (#5)
ASHOP
AnaSCI VET

Thumbs up 07-29-2016, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squatster View Post
No wonder,,,a twin turbo V6 pumping out 735 HP!!

Old
  (#6)
lycan Venom

08-02-2016, 05:52 AM

I have to agree about the trans am. Sadly i woukd be excited if pontiac was still around and did revive it properly. I am a big dodge fan and the chargers and challengers are sexy ass cars. If i was a transformer i would bone the oil out of that little skank ahahahahah

Think the roids and MT2 have me to horny ahahahah

Old
  (#7)
Sully

08-04-2016, 07:06 PM

Digging the new avatar, LV.

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

Old
  (#8)
MR. BMJ
AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member

08-05-2016, 12:05 PM

Those Hellcats are awesome, I'd love to have one. I have a 2010 SRT8 Charger. It's a heavy car, but I wanted a 4-door fast sedan since I have kiddo's (or at the time knew I was gonna have them soon).

Old
  (#9)
Sully

08-05-2016, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
Those Hellcats are awesome, I'd love to have one. I have a 2010 SRT8 Charger. It's a heavy car, but I wanted a 4-door fast sedan since I have kiddo's (or at the time knew I was gonna have them soon).
In theory I'd like to have one, but in reality I'd hate it. 10 mpg is just stupid. After the third time I filled up in a week I'd be ready to trade it in. And let's face it, if I'm paying $80,000 for a family sedan it's not going to say Dodge on it.

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

Old
  (#10)
MR. BMJ
AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member

08-05-2016, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Sully View Post
In theory I'd like to have one, but in reality I'd hate it. 10 mpg is just stupid. After the third time I filled up in a week I'd be ready to trade it in. And let's face it, if I'm paying $80,000 for a family sedan it's not going to say Dodge on it.
I hear ya man, but if were dreamin' on having one, then i'm gonna extend my dream a little further to be rich too

Then that would help with the costs

I agree, it definitely wouldn't be my primary car to drive around...just a toy for if I ever win the lotto!

Last edited by MR. BMJ; 08-05-2016 at 11:21 PM.