©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

High cholesterol

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
hey i just got my blood work back from the doc After my Anadrol cycle i wanted to see how my liver was functioning. My liver was good but he said my Cholesterol was Extreme high. I understand anadrol does that to you. But do you think that it will goo down since my cycle is all over?

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
most docs will give you 3 months to get it back down naturally prior to reccomending Statin drugs. Start Eating Oatmeal for breakfast every day. Supplment with Garlic pills, and there are also some very good natural supps like policosanol. But if it dosent go down in 3, you will probably be put on Lipitor or one of the other Statins.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
But the thing is bro i Already eat Oatmeal everyday for breakfest. I know that only helps prolly a little bit. He wants me back in 6 months for a nother blood test. But am i right when i say When you are on a cycle of Anadrol your Choles does goo up but when u come off it will goo back to normal?

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
here i took this right form the steroid profile that is given to us here.
Since the drug is usually taken with a diet rich in calories and fat needed to build up mass, the cholesterol level and the LDL values might increase while the HDL values decrease

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Also, What are your Triglyceride levels? I'd be more concerned with those if they were high then the cholesterol.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
hey bro i understand what you are saying.. I not saying high Cholesterol is because of steroids. This is my first Cholesterol Test. My family does have a history of high Cholesterol soo you might be right it could be just becaues of my family. But i was just curious becaues when you are on gear or Bulking you gotta eat those Cal's And Fats. it should goo back down noo real worrys here

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
just wanted to inform u all. That i got blood work after my cycle to make sure everything all healthy. Best way 2 goo

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
then when they get problems weather its liver or kidney failure they wonder why. If they did the right steps they would be able to catch things before they get to bad

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Hay Jaysonl , how old are you as I am 31 and have been thinking about mabie checking into my Cholesterol ,from what I have read I may be to young to worry about it yet,

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
max lift said:
Hay Jaysonl , how old are you as I am 31 and have been thinking about mabie checking into my Cholesterol ,from what I have read I may be to young to worry about it yet,

Bro....ABSOLUTLY GET IT CHECKED! All men should have there cholesterol checked at our age (31). I went in a year ago and low and behold, my total count was 270, and my tglides were over 400! Talk about freaking out. But for me, a lot of it was do to living like a giant pile of shit! I changed my diet, got back in the gym, and also took a statin for a while.