©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Western Union Probs?

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
Has Anyone Had Any Problems With Western Union Giving Them A Hard Time As To Were They Are Sending Money To?

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
None whatsoever.
Even sending money international i was never asked any questions.

Whats up with every one typing the first letter of EVERY word in caps? Isn't it harder to do that than to just type normally?

travis

Mar 10, 2005
The 1st time I did the west. Union thing I had to call some #. And chick on the other end was asking me questions . Hell I was nervous enough without her crap. And I really didnt know how to awnser them. When she asked if I knew the person I was sending the $ to. I said no.. Wrong awnser! She gave me a lecture on sending money to people you dont know over the internet. Some times people suck.

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
No Thats Not What I Mean That Is Standard Questions. But I Was Told How To Order Without Having Any Problems. Instead Of Doing It Online Or Over The Phone Go To A Local Office. Which I Have Done Before But The Other Two Ways Are So Much Easier. Guess I'll Have To Get Off Of My Fat Ass And Go To The Office

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
travis said:
The 1st time I did the west. Union thing I had to call some #. And chick on the other end was asking me questions . Hell I was nervous enough without her crap. And I really didnt know how to awnser them. When she asked if I knew the person I was sending the $ to. I said no.. Wrong awnser! She gave me a lecture on sending money to people you dont know over the internet. Some times people suck.

Man, don't ever answer these types of questions. You're much better off just telling them to forget it and that you would like to take your business elsewhere.

bainboy

Mar 27, 2005
western union

They usually always ask if you know the person you are sending the money to. You just say yes and then they usually stop with the questions. This is how it goes at my local western union office which is just a currency exchange anyway.