©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lesnar Flagged By USADA For Potential Doping Violation!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
It will be interesting to see what he tested positive for!

Brock Lesnar flagged by USADA for potential anti-doping violation - MMA Fighting

The UFC released a statement Friday evening that Lesnar and the promotion had been notified by USADA of a potential Lesnar anti-doping violation. The potential violation comes from the failure of an out-of-competition drug test June 28, the release said.

The UFC said USADA received the testing results July 14 — five days after Lesnar defeated Mark Hunt at UFC 200 in his MMA return. The sample was tested at UCLA Olympic Analytical Laboratory, a WADA-accredited lab.

USADA, as is its policy, did not release the name of the substance Lesnar tested positive for.

The UFC's anti-doping partner will conduct a full adjudication process before any sanction is levied. The Nevada Athletic Commission (NAC) also has jurisdiction, because of the test's proximity to UFC 200 in Las Vegas.

Lesnar, the former UFC heavyweight champion and current WWE star, had not fought since 2011. The UFC waived the four-months notice an athlete is required to give before coming out of retirement to be placed in the USADA drug-testing pool, because Lesnar had been gone for so long.

Lesnar, 38, was tested by USADA eight times in the four weeks before UFC 200.

In a media conference call before the Hunt fight, Lesnar was asked about allegations of performance-enhancing drugs.

"I'm a white boy and I'm jacked — deal with it," Lesnar said.

The UFC 200 main event had to be scrapped three days before the event because Jon Jones tested positive for banned substances in an out-of-competition test. Daniel Cormier fought Anderson Silva instead. Jones is also awaiting the USADA adjudication process.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Hmm...this will be interesting. Will we find out and when?

I also wonder if the testing is random or scheduled?

Hawk

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Hmm...this will be interesting. Will we find out and when?

I also wonder if the testing is random or scheduled?

Hawk

When the UFC announced Brock's return, he was given a testing waiver for USADA...needless to say, other fighters were pissed! Then USADA turned around and tested him at least 8 times in two weeks.

It'll be interesting to see what he got popped for!

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I have always loved watching him pin people and throw the elbows from up above into the faces

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
What's the detection time supposed to be for Clomid? I did a search and couldn't find anything.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I wonder what the appeal for clomid would be? I know it frees up natural T, but I wonder if it helps with the T to Estro ratio?

Hawk

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I wonder what the appeal for clomid would be? I know it frees up natural T, but I wonder if it helps with the T to Estro ratio?

Hawk

I would bet it was just still in his system from his last PCT.

finewayne

Jul 12, 2016
Lesnar Beast!!

o.png

big_rich

Jul 30, 2016
Funny how they wait till after the fight to bust him. Let him make them money then bust him. The hoee industry is shady imo. AAS is a huge part of fighting everyone knows that.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
We all know it. For anybody that practices our lifestyle or has spent even 5 seconds as any type of upper tier athlete knows what goes on. I'll never bash any athlete, especially those in a combat sport for juicing. There are exceptions to the rule sure. My guess would be fighters like the Diaz brothers. And I'd never bash them for not juicing. The person IMO that needs bashed are the guys like Dana White who, and I don't care what any of you Lesnar fans say, signed the dude just to save that card period. Probably why Brock didn't have time to get his PCT out of his system. Its all about the Benjamin's with White and almost all owners in any sport. They could care less about the athletes well being. Do you think for a second White would allow a union for fighters to form in the UFC? Lol Fucking please.
Sorry I just go "are you fucking kidding me" when people act surprised when the UFC suddenly signs a show wrestler to fight an obviously smaller , not so skilled brawler and say wow Brock beet his ass one day, he's a beast and then go "Oh my I can't believe he tested positive" the next. Just a real slap in the face of real, yes real, fighters. Bad move Dana....AR....