©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Melanotan 2

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Been on for 2 weeks now
I am black as ??
I mixed in 1cc BA to the 10,000mcg. Bottle
Been taking 5 tics around 3 times per week
I am really screwing up because I have been to lazy to do the math on my dosr- the stuff is working incredable
Here is the big kicker- Been using the Melanotan 2 for 3 summers in a row and I have never put it in the fridge ever.
The mixed bottle sits in a 70 degree room- some times a little warmer, but I get darker then I would ever want to get.
I have used a bottle that was mixed 4 months before also with no problems and killer results
Just wanted to share that with you guys

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Yeah, that dose will definitely darken you up for sure. I have never kept it at room temp after I mix in the ba water, but thats good to know. My wife loves it and a buddy's wife loves the stuff too. Works like nothing else. My wife is Caucasian and a few years ago, friends started asking me what she was mixed with, because she got so dark..haha

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
How much am I taking?
If I skip for 3 days you can see a difference? ??
People tell me that
People are nuts thow

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Well, as best as I can figure, your taking 50mcg per tick mark, or IU. So 5 would be 250mcg. I generally took like 50mcg a couple times a week and got pretty dark. But, I think each person is unique. I used it once a week before, and did fine. My wife used to do about 50mcg a couple times a week and turned into a Latina..lol. Maybe Magnus will weigh in, I know his wang turned dark as coal when he was using it a couple years ago..lol (according to him, but he never posted up a pic...lol)

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Thanks man
I know it's probably not smart not to put in fridge but I would never remember to take my shot if I put it in there
Hopefully I don' t grow shit in it
Maybe been lucky so far

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Omh wtf dude.. injustvstarted this past week. I took 500mcg the first pin last saturday got sick and crazy erection. Took 2nd pin at 250mcg on Wednesday and was fucking dying thinking i needed to go to the hospital.

Here i read about this shit and im like what the hell ahahah. Im traumatized. I am getting a tan quickly with only 2 days of 2hrs of sun. Scared to see how dark i get as im mexican/white but have light skin.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I have 2 eat first before my shot or I get sick as hell. After the shot I don't feel the best but go to bed- the next day I am fine.
I would puke every were at 500 mcg.
I could never take as much as Magnus has or does- I would be sick the next day also
I do love the stuff thow

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Yeah eating seemed to help but the nauseous feeling is just overwhelming. Magnus suggested starting off at 50mcg daily, and I hope i can tolerate that.

In similarity to your starting post, I actually forgot to store it in the refrigerator for a few days and it was hot in my house. I out it in the refrigerator and added BW a few later. From the past injection, it seems that i did not ruin the stuff lol.

tim.werner

Sep 8, 2016
USA
Did you really store it in a freezer at -20 degrees C as it written

Can i use a usual fridge?

Last edited by a moderator: