©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Its the small things

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Its the small things in life that make my day. I just discovered ice cube trays that have a rubber bottom on each cube. All these years I've been twisting the whole tray trying to get a couple cubes to pop loose all while watching five other ones fly randomly all over the floor. Now I just give a little push on the rubber bottom on whatever cube looks good at the time and it just pops right up perfectly while all the other cubes just sit there nice and tight waiting their turn. Lol. Man it just doesn't get any better than this. Hmmmmm wonder how long these fuckers have been around? I must say, Damn good thinking by somebody. :):headbang:....AR....

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Yup, Don't even have to tie my shoes anymore. Life is good
f74b7c40a2b6fa396771f5d4f77568b3.jpg

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Crazy - but that does sound good
My wife gets mad every time I break the plastic ones trying to get some ice
Maybe she gets mad that I leave the cubes on the floor for her to find the wet spots

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Believe it or not got them bad boys at the dollar store!!!! I'll be back there tomorrow buying about 5 more. Lol
And ya Magnus those are has ass wheels. I like them too!!!!....AR....

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Those boots look nice. Make electrical work boots? Ill have to find the website.