©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

building an AR

Jonny

Dec 6, 2014
Decided to make another hobby. Looking to build an AR and was wondering if there is a Book or article to on how to build. If so also like info from you enthusiast on part brands( price and quality)figure I build the next one for my collection.

Last edited:

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Join ar15 forum or other forums for info. Its a simple build. Just go with trusted name brand stuff and stay away from small manufacturers. You tube will have all sorts of videos on building. No need for a book. Just make sure you properly head space the barrel and upper reciever. Good luck and enjoy.

Not sure how admin and other members feel about mixing pro A2 stuff with AAS on this board. Probably better to keep them separated.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Decided to make another hobby. Looking to build an AR and was wondering if there is a Book or article to on how to build. If so also like info from you enthusiast on part brands( price and quality)figure I build the next one for my collection.

I've built many, from plinksters to competition. You'll find everything you need on YouTube.