©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Protein Cheetos

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
I can't live without CHEETOS, anyone else have this dilema? I eat well but I have to atleast devour a bag every three days. They go great with tuna fish sandwiches :) Not to mention a big glass of chocolate Olvatine and Milk.

Cheeto's it does a feen Good!!!

I say bring on the protein cheeto's and keep the same flavor this world would be a better place. (legalize steroids) while your at it. Oh yeah did I mention lower Gas prices. Dude I can't even buy enough gear cuzz I am dumping 57.00 to fill a hummer.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
lol, wonder if you could put some creatine in them as well and have an all around supplement in a bowl,

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
c'mon their marketing ploy is a cheetah? Do you ever see any body building cheetahs?

They could make the next mascot a cheetah on steroids, and then put protein in it. I bet they would be a huge hit with the BB world.

travis

Mar 10, 2005
you own a hummer? If so dont think you can complain too much about $ to fill it up. I would kill to own one of those.