©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help me figure this out?

pooh6369

Banned
Mar 14, 2007
Trying to get on TRT with dr. Just got lab results back not sure what they mean I won't see her till next week. The lab email them to me can you help me figure out if I'm low

Total lcmsms 634
Testosterone free 162.5
Not sure if you need any more info just let me know. Just trying to understand the results thanks anybody who can help

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Yea I think so I got the lab results before my doctor's appointment

If your levels are 634ng/dl it will be interesting to see what your doctor says about TRT. Most doctors will only prescribe TRT if its well below those numbers.

nalojeff

Aug 6, 2013
At that level he won’t give you a prescription.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Your total test is standard and not low so you won't be prescribed TRT. Your free test is very high. Have you ever used aas before? You don't need TRT at those numbers.

Sparkss

Aug 19, 2018
Your total test is standard and not low so you won't be prescribed TRT. Your free test is very high. Have you ever used aas before? You don't need TRT at those numbers.

I was thinking the same thing. I was at just above 200 when I finally got prescribed. Even on TRT 600 is on the mid to high end of where my doctor likes to see me (and where I need to come back down to between cycles for my regular blood tests for him).