©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

UFC 202 - Sat Aug 20th - Diaz vs McGregor 2

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been keeping up the fight updates...I'll get back on track...totally missed the Lawler vs Woodley fight.

There are a lot of good fights tonight! I hope Diaz whoops McGregor's ass!!

Attachments

• UFC 202 - Aug 20th - Diaz vs McGregor 2.JPG
    UFC 202 - Aug 20th - Diaz vs McGregor 2.JPG
    180.7 KB · Views: 16

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I was real disappointed in DIAZ's performance. He claims he had a knee and rib injury. After watching this fight twice I feel like it was just a set up for the 3rd, Trilogy fight which means a bigger payday for them both.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Diaz didn't capitalize when he had the chance...didn't fight smart at all. Connor fought a smart fight, he's just not cut out for the 170lb division!

How about Anthony Johnson! That guy is a monster and a knock out artist!!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Diaz didn't capitalize when he had the chance...didn't fight smart at all. Connor fought a smart fight, he's just not cut out for the 170lb division!

That particular card,,CERRONE impressed me (NICE combos) and so did RUMBLE JOHNSON. Looking forward to see him fight CORMIER.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles

Johnson looked great. He always does in round one. I just wonder how he will do in rounds 2 and 3?

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Johnson's last fight with Cormier showed Cormier's toughness! Johnson dropped him in the first with a punch that Cormier blocked with his arm...crazy power! If DC can avoid the big shot in rounds 1 and 2, I'm sure he'll beat him with cardio and wrestling.