©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

fellow Metallica fans concert live today on Pandora

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Just a heads up Metallica is streaming there concert Minneapolis today on Pandora.....songs from new album I'm guessing......not sure on the time but I think around 9 central but I'd check if your wanting to catch it

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Metallica is IMO the badest band ever to walk the planet. I'm just really have a hard time wrapping my head around most of their albums after I think "ONE" Its OK with me though cause their old shit is still the hardest quality stuff ever....AR....

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I enjoyed working out to the concert but I'm kinda disappointed they didn't debut more of the new album i can understand it but still disappointed

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Hardwired for destruction is a good thrash punk come back. Almost sounding like the old 80's band from my home town. Excited to hesr the new full album. Hopimg it is close to the first 3 albums.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Just a heads up Metallica is streaming there concert Minneapolis today on Pandora.....songs from new album I'm guessing......not sure on the time but I think around 9 central but I'd check if your wanting to catch it

Sorry I missed it. I've been a huge METALLICA fan since day 1. :headbang: