AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Off Topic Discussion > General Off Topic Discussion

Korn
Old
  (#1)
AR-15

Korn - 08-26-2016, 01:49 AM

Just traveled a piece to take Mrs. AR and our oldest peeps to see : In This Moment, (Incredibly hot women), Rob Zombie, and Korn. I gotta say one of the best shows I've seen since Slipnot. They all three rocked the shit out of the place. I was really surprised how well they all sounded live. If any you guys or gals get a chance to catch that show definitely check it out. Tickets were only $25.00 bucks which made it even better.....AR....

Last edited by AR-15; 08-26-2016 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Incredibly poor grammar. :(

Old
  (#2)
Sully
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

08-26-2016, 02:15 AM

I listen to an In This Moment channel on Pandora when I'm lifting. I dig that chicks voice. Been bored with Korn and Rob Zombie for a few years now.

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle

Old
  (#3)
psych
WPF Champion / Donating Member

08-26-2016, 02:25 AM

ITM is awesome! Been a fan since 1st album. Rob zombies new album is good. Korn is a classic

Fuck the judges, I'm worried about the spotters!

Old
  (#4)
AR-15

08-26-2016, 02:52 AM

She's insanely sexy I think. I've always liked their music but when I finally googled her to see what she looked like I was like damn. Then to actually see her in person now I'm even more impressed. Korn apparently has a new album coming out or maybe it already has he just said that they worked really hard on it. They played I think 3 songs from it and two were really hard and pretty fucking good IMO. I'm sorry your bored with them Lil Sully but at least in Korns case you should check out some of their new stuff. What I heard was pretty impressive if your into their old style. I think the best part of the whole show is when Korn played the real heavy part at the end of Metallica's ONE. They played it better than Metallica. At least live anyway....AR....

Old
  (#5)
AR-15

08-26-2016, 03:08 AM

One a side note got to see a pretty good brawl right beside us too. Lol Well it was all one way but at least it was a fight. Typical big guy trying to throw around a smaller cat. First the big guy pushed the skinnier dude on his ass, for what reason I have no idea. The smaller guy didnt seem to want any trouble but I think he was just trying to save face in front of everybody. Skinny guy jumped up and they had a few words. The big guy was yelling really loud and crazy like trying to further intimidate the skinny guy. Then they shut up squared up and it was on. For about 5 seconds. Big guy through a looping right I believe and skinny guy stepped right in tight and poof, upper cut to the jaw. End of fight. Big guy went down for the count. Skinny guy split before security arrived and after a few seconds big guy got up, realized what just happened, and stumbled off yelling how he was gonna go find this other guy and kick his ass. Lol About ten minutes later security came through looking but they were both long gone. So all in all in was like the perfect concert for me at least. ....AR....

Old
  (#6)
Sully
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

08-26-2016, 04:22 AM

Another good metal band fronted by a female is Otep. She's touring for their new album, which is really good. They do a cover of Royals by Lorde that's really solid.

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle

Old
  (#7)
rocco-x

10-05-2016, 08:53 AM

I've been a longtime fan of Korn, especially Jonathan Davis.
Has anyone seen his solo show on YT, "Alone I Play" I think it's called? Great performance!
Now I gotta check out this ITM...sounds good. I love a band with a front woman who delivers...