©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need some ideas asap!!!!

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Monday is Mrs AR's and I 22nd year anniversary. I need something new and different to do for her. I've done the jewelry. The hotel thing. Flowers. Can't really travel due to the kids and its not a good time financially for anything expensive. Anybody got any cool ideas from experience or just some out of the box ideas that women appreciate. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
If she is working maybe arrange with her place of employment to suprise her with a visit. Give her a public display of affection with flowers, balloons, and maybe something funny/corny like a singing dance routine or send her a flash mob or telegram singer. Then take her to lunch or dinner from work with out her getting all dolled up and keep emphasizing how beautiful she is and makes you happy and that you are in love with her as much as the first time you met her.

Make her a bath with 2 gallons of whole milk, and some scented bath salts, candles and flower pedals spread every where.

Make her a self made edible arraignment from fruits with cookie cutters.

Maybe some sex toys, lingerie or spice it up with fullfillimg one of her secret sexual desires.

Fix all the broken shit around the house, hook her car uo with some wheels/tires, sound system or full detaile lol

Spa day or massage parlor where she gets a happy ending �� ahahahah

Proclaim your love in public somehow like sky writing, sports game, video on youtube or w.e.

Im running dry. But the 1st idea was the best one.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Damn Lycan you're a male Cosmo magazine! But I agree, send shit to her job or do it in public. Girls love that attention.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Get her a spa day that includes a couples massage. You both get a rub down, and to spend some quality time together. She gets the rest of the day to get her relaxation on. Then while she's finishing up her spa day, go home and do the dishes, take out the trash, vacuum the floors, dust the furniture and do a load of laundry.

That night after she gets home, cook dinner for her, do the dishes, and later that night go down on her for an extended amount of time. It'll be the best day she's had in a long time.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
If she is working maybe arrange with her place of employment to suprise her with a visit. Give her a public display of affection with flowers, balloons, and maybe something funny/corny like a singing dance routine or send her a flash mob or telegram singer. Then take her to lunch or dinner from work with out her getting all dolled up and keep emphasizing how beautiful she is and makes you happy and that you are in love with her as much as the first time you met her.

Make her a bath with 2 gallons of whole milk, and some scented bath salts, candles and flower pedals spread every where.

Make her a self made edible arraignment from fruits with cookie cutters.

Maybe some sex toys, lingerie or spice it up with fullfillimg one of her secret sexual desires.

Fix all the broken shit around the house, hook her car uo with some wheels/tires, sound system or full detaile lol

Spa day or massage parlor where she gets a happy ending �� ahahahah

Proclaim your love in public somehow like sky writing, sports game, video on youtube or w.e.

Im running dry. But the 1st idea was the best one.

Those are some stellar tips brother. Most of those would make any women happy,,,,for a minute or two at least :)

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
We're Suposed to do some thing for anniversary?
That must be why she is mad at me
After 12 years of not doing any thing for her why now?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Good suggestions here. I'll add a few more less common. Having the house professionally cleaned. Women love that. Knock some things off the honey do list. Have her car detailed. Dinner in the park with her favorite food and wine and have a suprise limo pick you up. Hot air balloon ride. Pedi/mani at a salon. Anything from Tiffany. Suprise BBQ with friends and family. Check for wish list on Amazon for gift ideas.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Yep Great suggestions. Most women seem to like public attention from their man. And they love professional massages too...lol

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Did her day happen yet? What did you do and how did it turn out?

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Gotta ease the finger in while hitting it doggy style, let her get her squirt on and then shove that monster in the cave and plow away. She'll say it wasn't too bad after. Lol.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
I appreciate all the great ideas!!!! They were really good ones however she gave me my anniversary gift first which was a long note in which she explained to me that although we have three great kids and have had a really good 22 year marriage she has decided she wants a divorce. Real fucking nice. I'm not gonna get into any of the dirty details because to be honest, at least to the best of my knowledge, there aren't any. Guess I just ain't what she wants anymore. I actually thought we would grow old together since we seem to get along better and better as we get older and since we have been a team since I was 16 and she was 15. Sex is still hot. We get along. Basically think the same thoughts. Really didnt see this one comming. True bummer....AR....

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Sorry havnt been in the mood to chat. But again I appreciate all your ideas. It means a lot that you guys took the time to type me up some suggestions....AR....

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Holy shit AR15 what the fuck man.....she doesn't wanna talk it out....counseling...anything ...just fuck it I'm done? Sounds like yall have waaay to much time invested in your marriage just to walk away brother gotta be something that can be done.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Sorry havnt been in the mood to chat. But again I appreciate all your ideas. It means a lot that you guys took the time to type me up some suggestions....AR....
If you ever do need someone to talk to brother plenty of us on here willing to listen. Hope it all works out one way or another for the best man.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
That's terrible brother, sounds like a mess. Like srd said alot of time vested to just walk away. Hopefully she's willing to make an attempt to resolve her issues. If not, stand tall knowing you did your best. Having gone through one myself, I know the pain. Ultimately ended up being the best thing that's ever happened to me. Be strong and know it will eventually work out in some way. If you need to talk we're all ears