©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

UFC 203 - Sat Sept 10th - Miocic vs Overeem

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Some good fights here! I think Miocic KO's Overeem...Werdum beats Brown, Gall beats Punk...I think the CM Punk/Mickey Gall fight had some novel interest a year and a half ago but now I really don't care about that fight. Punk will be 38 next month and this is his first fight...I don't think this fight will do much for the ratings after all this time...I doubt most fans have been waiting with anticipation!

Attachments

• UFC 203 - Sat Sept 10th - Miocic vs Overeem.JPG
    UFC 203 - Sat Sept 10th - Miocic vs Overeem.JPG
    175.2 KB · Views: 21

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so pumped to see CM Punk get his ass beat. I never liked that guy when i met him, didn't like him when he was a wrestler and don't like the indie nerd shit he does. I like nerd stuff just not when he does it.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
**SPOILER ALERT**

Hey Psych how about that 1st round choke out by Mickey Gall over CM Punk!? NICE!!

Also, did anyone notice how "puffy" Overeem looked? I'll be interested to hear the outcome of any of his piss tests!

Last edited:

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
**spoiler alert**

hey psych how about that 1st round choke out by mickey gall over cm punk!? Nice!!

Also, did anyone notice how "puffy" overeem looked? I'll be interested to hear the outcome of any of his piss tests!

choke mother fucker!

Attachments

• 18a.jpg
    18a.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 10

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Hahaha! Here's the worst part, I was reading an article on MMA Fighting and Punk made 500k for that fight. A 0-0 record and he made 500k to get his ass kicked...what a slap in the face to other fighters. I understand he was supposed to be a draw but after all the time passed, nobody really gave a shit.

Anyway, I liked Mickey Gall's callout of Sage Northcut! I'll watch that fight!

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Hahaha! Here's the worst part, I was reading an article on MMA Fighting and Punk made 500k for that fight. A 0-0 record and he made 500k to get his ass kicked...what a slap in the face to other fighters. I understand he was supposed to be a draw but after all the time passed, nobody really gave a shit.

That's insane!

And yes mickey's call out was perfect. Sage looks like such a tool with those frosted tips. Like he looks like the villain from a kid movie from the early 2000's

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006

Pathetic sslap in the face for sure....wow!

That's insane!

And yes mickey's call out was perfect. Sage looks like such a tool with those frosted tips. Like he looks like the villain from a kid movie from the early 2000's

OMG! this made me laugh hard:D

Yea, he looks like a douche with his hair.