©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hello

jarmor

Apr 10, 2005
I got out of building myself up. because of two kids. I'm not 40yrs old yet but it's coming closer. Am I too late to start building up again, and maybe some guide lines out ther on what to do. I enjoy reading the forums and next step is joining keep up the good work.

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
Join Up!!!!!!

What's up? If you want the best info on roids , where to get and how to use then I suggest you join on up soon... I don't know how much you will be able to read in the next few days without a paid membership.....

Mike :welcome:

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
DragonRider said:
Welcome to AnaSci.

We have some old guys here who can help you out like Tee, Pincrusher and Imdaman.

I'm too young.

Bwaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :D :D :D

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
never too late ,

Welcome lots of good info here aside form gear on diet and training just ask,

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
welcome ol' man

jarmor said:
I got out of building myself up. because of two kids. I'm not 40yrs old yet but it's coming closer. Am I too late to start building up again, and maybe some guide lines out ther on what to do. I enjoy reading the forums and next step is joining keep up the good work.

HELL no your not too old! Im about to be 41 Think milk does a body good?AT 40, try test-ost-erone!!!!