©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

deca ?

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
So I understand why you end deca a couple of weeks before the last shot of test ,my question is how about starting it a couple of weeks before your first shot of test, now for me it would be a longer test like cyp could you get around posible deca dick by frontloading with prop two weeks after the first deca shot ?

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Probably not necessary as it takes longer than 2 weeks for the Deca to ramp up, and considerably longer for it to cause sexual side effects. And remember, not everyone who takes "hard shutters" like Deca or Tren (fina dick) has problems with libido.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
thanks freejay,

Just figuring how to run 10 weeks of deca and 10 weeks of cyp and have it all work the best that it can.

W

wolfyEVH

max lift said:
thanks freejay,

Just figuring how to run 10 weeks of deca and 10 weeks of cyp and have it all work the best that it can.

run test for a week or 2 longer or cut deca to only 9 weeks....(the first is preferred). I have a chart somewhere that shows only 1 injection of 100mg of deca cause a complete shutdown in test levels within a few days.......i'll see if i can find it

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
max lift said:
thanks freejay,

wks 1-11 test
wks 1-10 deca

if you don't have enough then just run them equal

wks 1-10 deca
wks 1-10 test

PCT 2 wks after last test shot.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Deca's half life is only a few days longer than test so it should not be too big of a problem. However, typically for a perfect pct you would stop deca a week before test. I personally would run the deca 10 wks and not 9 since it takes longer for it to start working well. Also, I prefer to run eq since deca shuts me down hard. It may or may not you though. But be sure to run some hcg throughout if you can just to be safe.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
max lift said:
So I understand why you end deca a couple of weeks before the last shot of test ,my question is how about starting it a couple of weeks before your first shot of test, now for me it would be a longer test like cyp could you get around possible deca dick by frontloading with prop two weeks after the first deca shot ?
To be honest I think that would work fine. Even without the prop, if you experienced problems, they should correct as soon as the test kicks in.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
DragonRider said:
How long?

You run test right now 365 days a year and 366 on leap years.

It is a naturally occuring hormone.

I was gonna ask the same question. Most people run long ester test for 10 weeks or more!

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Start the Test 3 weeks after the first deca shot. Have your propionate at 100mg EOD just to give your libido the kick it may need. start the Propionate a week after the Deca. Week 1-10 Deca Weeks 3-13 Test Weeks 2-7 propionate. I have ran that before and the Libido stays high and the results were good gains high sex drive.