©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Injecting?

blic

Feb 17, 2005
Hey guys,
Can anyone tell me if im doing something wrong when injecting? Its only my
second week of injecting and the problem is that when pushing on the syringe
its very hard to release the gear out of the syringe it takes alot of force to push it. Also to retrieve the gear out of the vial into the sysringe its difficult. Im using a 23g needle. Im not sure what im doing wrong?

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Nope that is the way it is with some gear ,
I find that if I warm up the juice a bit first it goes a bit easyer,
the other thing you can do is use a bigger pin .

blic

Feb 17, 2005
max lift said:
Nope that is the way it is with some gear ,
I find that if I warm up the juice a bit first it goes a bit easyer,
the other thing you can do is use a bigger pin .

Thanks Max.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Yeah - a 23ga is a little on the thin side. That is the smallest size I will use. You can't expect oil to travel through a tiny tube very rapidly - whether drawing OR injecting. You're probably not doing anything wrong.

blic

Feb 17, 2005
imdaman1 said:
Yeah - a 23ga is a little on the thin side. That is the smallest size I will use. You can't expect oil to travel through a tiny tube very rapidly - whether drawing OR injecting. You're probably not doing anything wrong.

Thanks Imdaman1
never thought about that, What gage should I use ?

Last edited:

blic

Feb 17, 2005
STEELADDICTION said:
I use a 18 or 20 gauge to draw from the vial and a 22 or 23 gauge to shoot with.

Whats up Steel!!

You never fail, you always follow through
Thanks bro..

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
blic said:
Whats up Steel!!

You never fail, you always follow through
Thanks bro..

So you finally started huh! I bet your pretty excited? Keep us all updated bro, I'm interested to hear how your cycle works out for you. ;)

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
STEELADDICTION said:
I use a 18 or 20 gauge to draw from the vial and a 22 or 23 gauge to shoot with.

You gotta watch those 18s - they are known to cut out a chunk of rubber stopper when piercing thru - causing the rubber chunk to fall into your juice.
Not that a chunk of rubber in there is gonna kill you or anything - it CAN clog up your pin when you're drawing. And the thought of something floating around in the juice is not really very appealing. lol

W

wolfyEVH

blic said:
Dont you have a problems getting it out of the syringe?

i use 20's to draw, and 25g 1 inch to shoot in the quads......takes over a min to empty the syringe, but its worth it.....try not to inject too fast either.....it shouldnt take just a few seconds

blic

Feb 17, 2005
Yea your right it does make more sense that way..

I guess i was just worried that it was taking that long to empty the syringe. Since its only been my second time injecting

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
your not doing anything wrong

blic said:
Hey guys,
Can anyone tell me if im doing something wrong when injecting? Its only my
second week of injecting and the problem is that when pushing on the syringe
its very hard to release the gear out of the syringe it takes alot of force to push it. Also to retrieve the gear out of the vial into the sysringe its difficult. Im using a 23g needle. Im not sure what im doing wrong?
Just what everyone says,you're drawing oil through a pin.
tads tip:push a full syringe of air into your bottles before drawing to create a pressure.helps a bit.

Marauder79

Apr 21, 2005
Toronto, Canada
Are you having problems withdrawing? withdraw about 1.5 ml of air into your syringe then inject into the vial prior to withdraw. Therefore creating presssure so when you pull back again in the vial, it flows right down the syringe no problem.