©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Can't upload pics

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I tried to attach a pic to a post a few minutes ago, and kept getting an error message. Said file failed to upload. Anyone have any idea why? I'm doing it from my phone, but that's never been a problem before.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
If you are using tapatalk, the current version is out of date. This may be the reason for some site issues.

I am trying to make time this week to upload the newest version to the database.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
No, I'm on my phone, but not on tapatalk. Just trying to upload to the website directly from my camera roll. Could the file size have anything to do with it? I know I've uploaded pics before, so I'm really confused.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Try deleting your cookies, browser history, and cache. Sometimes .png files don't work for some reason, but you may be right about file size. Check the file format and if it is compatible. Also reset your phone. Usually what i do and maybe crop the pic...then it works.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I used to be able to post pics from my phone browser, but then I started receiving g the same error message. Clear cache, resized, updated, still nothing. That was about 2 years ago. I switched to tapatalk and it's much easier. Pretty sure it's a chrome/browser issue for me cause I could get Firefoxfox to work although it can be quirky as well

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Cleared cache and browser history. Restarted phone. Still won't upload. Tried a different pic, same thing. I dunno.

Says "Upload of file failed."

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Cleared cache and browser history. Restarted phone. Still won't upload. Tried a different pic, same thing. I dunno.

Says "Upload of file failed."

Prob cause your photo sucks.....:sniper::D

Attachments

• 43561477.jpg
    43561477.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 14

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Now that was fucking funny! I'd upload a funny pic as a reply, but, you know.....