©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Steel..

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
blic said:
Steeladdiction
Hows you cycle going any sides-effects?

Going very well Blic. No sides to speak of besides a bit of attitude at time, but that's probably just the normal me! Test has kicked in very well. Still deciding whether or not to take the last of my D-bol at the end of the cycle. Gained 20 lbs so far. Next week will start week 8, and I'm already depressed it will be ending soon! But thinking of my next cycle keeps me excited! :D Shoulder problem have stablized and Doc has me going to physical therapy 3 times a week to work on pulling my shoulders back where they should be. These last 4 weeks I want to really turn up the intencity and try to gain another 10lbs. Next cycle will probably be a lean mass cycle. I'm very interested in studying up on home brew. So how are you running your cycle and for how long? Very interested to see how the T3 works for you. We'll have to plan a boys night out when you finish, maybe to Platinums or Deja Vu!! :D :D :D

blic

Feb 17, 2005
That sounds like a plan for a night out! To answer your question? I not yet started the t-3. Im giving it a week or so before I start. But currently running test, deca and clen at this point. No side effects(that's a good sign). Ill let you know when i start with t-3 and keep you updated.