©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Asap

johnny42384

Dec 28, 2004
I need nolvadex asap... I can only send cash. I need a source that accepts cash and can get it to me within 10 days. I'm getting puffed uped nipples and some dark puss is soming out of them. This is coming from some deca that I did almost a year ago. RIght now i'm only on some EQ, taking 400mg a week and training real hard. I just want to gain lean muscle which I have. I'm 5'10" 218lbs. I am under 11% bodyfat, but I don't want this to progress ne fathter.If ne one knows who can get this to me as soon as possible through cash please let me know. I'm in the middle on Penn and don't have any western union any place close. Any help with this situation would be greatly appreciated.
Thanx,
john

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
johnny42384 said:
I need nolvadex asap... I can only send cash. I need a source that accepts cash and can get it to me within 10 days. I'm getting puffed uped nipples and some dark puss is soming out of them. This is coming from some deca that I did almost a year ago. RIght now i'm only on some EQ, taking 400mg a week and training real hard. I just want to gain lean muscle which I have. I'm 5'10" 218lbs. I am under 11% bodyfat, but I don't want this to progress ne fathter.If ne one knows who can get this to me as soon as possible through cash please let me know. I'm in the middle on Penn and don't have any western union any place close. Any help with this situation would be greatly appreciated.
Thanx,
john

Check you PM's.

P

pincrusher

i would suggest going to your local health food store and getting the following(if available) and start using till you receive your nolva:

vitex agnus-castus or chasteberry extract= which will lower progestin in your body

6-OXO which although its thought of as a prohormone drug, will help lower estrogen due to the fact that it binds to the aromatase that converts testosterone to estrogen.