AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Diet, Nutrition & Supps Section > Diet, Nutrition & Supplements Discussion

No grains or starches in diet?
Old
  (#1)
Sully
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

No grains or starches in diet? - 11-03-2016, 11:58 PM

In the process of putting together my diet plan for a quickly approaching cutting cycle. What are everyone's feelings about cutting out starches, grains and sugars? I'm not necessarily trying to do a paleo or low carb or any other type of fad diet. If anything it's more of a controlled blood sugar diet. Overall, I find I respond better to a lower carb diet. My energy goes up, mental concentration improves, skin is less oily, heartburn goes away completely, and I just generally feel better. But, I've typically only used a ketogenic style diet for cutting. I did hire a trainer one time that put together a diet plan that included rice and sweet potatoes, but the weight loss seemed much slower than what I have done in the past.

I would still eat carbs, but only from veggies and fruit. Veggies would be essentially unlimited, and consist mostly of leafy greens, broccoli, peas, carrots and whatever else I like. Fruits would be limited to pre and post workout, mostly apples and bananas. I would still use 30 grams of dextrose immediately post workout as part of a recovery shake, but that would be the only time.

I'll be shooting for my usual 1.5-2 grams of protein per lb of body weight, including 3 shakes a day in between meals and after workouts. I'll increase my fats at the beginning in order to keep energy from bottoming out.

So, what's everyone's take on this? It's nothing ground breaking, and I'm sure it fits into some diet that has already been given a label. Lemme know what you think.

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle

Old
  (#2)
JoshuaGilbert
AnaSCI MEMBER

11-17-2017, 02:11 AM

I make sure to take a healthy and protein rich diet. After checking for healthy recipes, I found about the livre régime and guide régime from this website. I try recipes from this diet book. Eating a proportional and healthy diet promotes overall body fitness.

Old
  (#3)
lycan Venom
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

11-17-2017, 02:26 PM

Ironically I have been considering the very same. Cut out sugar and I am already allergic to fruit so no simple carbs but I can eat peas and corn which are about the same for quick carb digestion.

Old
  (#4)
striffe
AnaSCI VET

11-18-2017, 01:58 AM

It would probably be great for you. I love my grains so would keep them in but if you are fine eating mainly vegetables I would try it. For most people even just cutting out sugar would help significantly. Then it's about finding what other carbs you digest the best.

Old
  (#5)
Victory

11-21-2017, 02:50 AM

I have thought about the same but never started anything. It would be hard for me to give up many carbs. Sugar would definitely be a good start.

Old
  (#6)
chiquinho

12-28-2018, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory View Post
I have thought about the same but never started anything. It would be hard for me to give up many carbs. Sugar would definitely be a good start.
sugar is essential in the right time

Old
  (#7)
DrZaius7

01-24-2019, 09:35 PM

Starches wreak havoc on my body as far as composition goes. I tolerate them fine and actually crave them.... such a struggle lol