AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Diet, Nutrition & Supps Section > Diet, Nutrition & Supplements Discussion

Whats up with Ephedra?
Old
  (#1)
imdaman1
AnaSCI VET

Whats up with Ephedra? - 04-24-2005, 08:30 AM

Can we buy it now or what? Where can you get legit ephedra?

daman :wackit:

Old
  (#2)
gregdiesel
AnaSCI's Ivan Drago

04-24-2005, 09:41 AM

hey bro, you can get legit ephedra from D&E pharm. You have to give them a copy of your drivers license and a copy of a utility bill (b/c people make meth from ephedra). They sell pure ephedra too (w/o the cough suppresant) check it out:

http://www.d-n-e.com/ep.html

Old
  (#3)
Aminophiliac
AnaSCI MEMBER

06-07-2005, 05:22 PM

ephedrine is still legal as a bronchodilator for asthma. just do a search online and you can find it. i forgot where i got mine but i didnt need a drivers licence or anything. ephedra, ephedrine's herbal equivalent sold for weightloss was banned and thats what all the supreme court crap is about.

Old
  (#4)
tee
AnaSCI VET

06-07-2005, 05:59 PM

So, isnt the ephedra sold for weight loss legal now again???

Old
  (#5)
steve0085

06-07-2005, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee
So, isnt the ephedra sold for weight loss legal now again???
It has to be, i saw it in a gas station for sale. Ephederine HCL, with all the stacker 3 and xenadrine and horny goat weed pills up by the register

Old
  (#6)
gregdiesel
AnaSCI's Ivan Drago

06-07-2005, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve0085
It has to be, i saw it in a gas station for sale. Ephederine HCL, with all the stacker 3 and xenadrine and horny goat weed pills up by the register
no it's not just straight ephedrine it has gluco? whatever cold medicine in it. and a tiny amount of ephedrine.

Old
  (#7)
steve0085

06-07-2005, 10:45 PM

Yeah, I saw a few different packages, but I checked the active ingredients and one of them just had ephederine HCL, the rest had that guifienieseinenein stuff. spell check that one.

Old
  (#8)
gregdiesel
AnaSCI's Ivan Drago

06-07-2005, 11:22 PM

yeah that's the ingredient. if they had one w/ just ephedrine hcl then that's cool. didn't think it was legal but right on.

Old
  (#9)
steve0085

06-07-2005, 11:24 PM

I didn't think so either, that's why I looked at it so hard. I usually just ignore all that snake oil they sell up at the register. What the hell is horny goat weed anyways?