©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

whats your brand of Coffee?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I don't touch the stuff. Never understood the appeal.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Coffee bean Coasta Rican or Dunkin Donuts Turbo with Coffeemate Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt.

Or anything legit from Costa Rica and Hawaii.

Jonny

Dec 6, 2014
Coffee bean Coasta Rican or Dunkin Donuts Turbo with Coffeemate Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt.

Or anything legit from Costa Rica and Hawaii.

I'M going have to try some out. Sounds delicious to me.

Has anyone tried Death Wish coffee yet, How is it if so?

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Chock full of nuts in a percolator. But I like it strong and black.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Jonny

Dec 6, 2014
Chock full of nuts in a percolator. But I like it strong and black.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I have to agree with you on that brand.. It has a good flavor and aroma as well as being decently strong, wakefulness promoting coffee.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I like coffee, but I just do not drink it that often outside of a cup a few times per year, or a crappucino at Starbuck's a few times a year as well.

However, what I do is add 2 teaspoons of Folger's Instant coffee to my protein/powdered oats drink. I make it the night prior so the flavors meld over night for the next day.

That's about it from my end:)

slide

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 26, 2012
I get the kcups of whatever is on sale and dark...probably go through 5-8 cups per day (adding a little splenda). On Sundays, I go with French Vanilla Cappuccino (Walmart or local brand) as a little treat.

-s

Jonny

Dec 6, 2014
I like coffee, but I just do not drink it that often outside of a cup a few times per year, or a crappucino at Starbuck's a few times a year as well.

However, what I do is add 2 teaspoons of Folger's Instant coffee to my protein/powdered oats drink. I make it the night prior so the flavors meld over night for the next day.

That's about it from my end:)

I'm gonna have to try this.

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
Maxwell house instant with tap water. I don't drink it for the taste, just for the effect. it's quick and simple. I like that I can just use a varying amount for the desired effect.

Jonny

Dec 6, 2014
Kind of boring, but just cream, that's it.

Hey bro, Thats ok. Some people can do that, my brother drinks his like that. Do you use heavy whipping cream by chance with your coffee?

I Just pick up some eight o clock coffee. I usually have it 40mins before the gym. A nice pre workout.