©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cycling ECA and Clen

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
hey bros have any of you cycled between ephedra and clen? I've been on ECA for 3 weeks now. In the beginning I was wired and nervous, now I can barely stay awake on that stuff. I know it loses it's energizing ability as the body adapts, but does it maintain it's fat burning/anticatabolic properties as you continue to take it?

I planned to do 1 month of ECA, then clen for 2 weeks and back to ephedra 2 weeks and so on.

Any experience to share here would be greatly appreciated!

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
gregdiesel said:
hey bros have any of you cycled between ephedra and clen? I've been on ECA for 3 weeks now. In the beginning I was wired and nervous, now I can barely stay awake on that stuff. I know it loses it's energizing ability as the body adapts, but does it maintain it's fat burning/anticatabolic properties as you continue to take it?

I planned to do 1 month of ECA, then clen for 2 weeks and back to ephedra 2 weeks and so on.

Any experience to share here would be greatly appreciated!

I always use the ECA stack for pre-workouts and when I need some quick energy for long workdays. It always works pretty well for me but the crashes SUCK. And yes the body does become immune to low doses. As far as fat loss, ECA has not done much for me. Clen worked quite well for helping to shed some extra pounds but did nothing for energy. By the end of the day on clen, my entire body was exhausted. When I plan to shed some fat after my current cycle, I'm going to stick with a clean diet and cardio. IMO, the ECA stack is very easy easy to become dependent on for energy if you take it to long. Believe me, I speak from experience.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
yeah I'm the type of guy who doesn't drink coffee or coke, so that sh#t had me wired for the first 10 days. Now I can barely get out of bed to take my morning dose. Yesterday afternoon I was so tired I took it and went to sleep!

Everyone has noticed that I've gotten more lean. I've only dropped about 5lbs in 3 weeks. I normally take a little caffeine before I work out, I guess I'll switch to clen a little sooner and use the caffeine for energy before I workout.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Also bro the tabs I have are Hubei Huangshi Nanshang and are .04's

do I start with 1/2 a tab, then go to 1 tab? Take it in the a.m.? Take it all at once or spread it out? I have 100 tabs

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
CHRIS 1 said:
I can tell you a funny story with 40 mcg clens. my girlfried does no drugs what so ever or drinks coffe. She has take clen before.I gave her 10 mcg clens last year 1 tab would make her hands tremble. I gave her 40 mcg and told her to take half. She did not listen she took a whole one and her hands trembled so much she could not type at work. So what does the idot do she was tired and was going out after work so she takes another one and gets drunk she call me at 2:00 am and tell me her heart is pounding out of her chest. 10 mcg makes her hand tremble and she took 80mcg and got drunk what am I supposed to tell her. You shouldnt be eating clen and getting drunk.

I react to only a low dose of clen I know some guys tak 10 clen a day I only use about 60mcg. When I start to use more I cramp up bad.

Do you split up the doses or take it all at once in the a.m.?

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
gregdiesel said:
Do you split up the doses or take it all at once in the a.m.?

Split it up over the coarse of the day. I was up to 200mcg a day taking it 4 times 50mcgs each dose. This is a very high dose, START SMALL! Try starting out with 20mcgs a day boken into 2 doses of 10mcgs, once in the morning and again in the afternoon.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I did 1/2 of my tab (40's) so 20mcg. I've had a killer headache for hours now, but I could have laid down and slept. Chest night at the gym and I sucked b/c of the headache pressure when I pushed it.

Going to try 40mcg tomorrow a.m. and hope this damn headache goes away!!

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
gregdiesel said:
I did 1/2 of my tab (40's) so 20mcg. I've had a killer headache for hours now, but I could have laid down and slept. Chest night at the gym and I sucked b/c of the headache pressure when I pushed it.

Going to try 40mcg tomorrow a.m. and hope this damn headache goes away!!

If you don't have some Taurine on hand you might want to think of getting some. Many people that use clen get very bad cramps, the taurine will help a lot. Also make sure your drinking A LOT of water. I never had problems with headaches, just leg cramps.

P

pincrusher

a typical 2 week dosing of clen will go like this: dosing is shown in the per day amount and anything over 40mcg per day should be split into multiple doses taken at least 4-6 hours apart but not withint 3-4 hours of bedtime.:

the 2nd run of clen you can start at 40mcg and go up to 100mcg in the middle of the cycle. this 2 week pyramid seems to work better than just taking a level dosage for the 2 weeks.
your body will start to get used to clen & eca stacks so that is why you need to run them for 2 weeks at a time then switch. if you dont do this, you will find yourself starting to increase the dosages till you can get into a more dangerous dosing level.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
STEELADDICTION said:
If you don't have some Taurine on hand you might want to think of getting some. Many people that use clen get very bad cramps, the taurine will help a lot. Also make sure your drinking A LOT of water. I never had problems with headaches, just leg cramps.

That headache was a biatch! My workout sucked and I went to bed @ 930. Took Tylenol again when I laid down and the headache was gone when I woke up around midnight.

I know what you mean about leg cramps, I get those on gear and had some when I started ECA. I was with this chic and she was on top and they hit me, I pushed her off and rolled into the fetal postition like a freaking crying baby! lmao

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
pincrusher said:
a typical 2 week dosing of clen will go like this: dosing is shown in the per day amount and anything over 40mcg per day should be split into multiple doses taken at least 4-6 hours apart but not withint 3-4 hours of bedtime.:

the 2nd run of clen you can start at 40mcg and go up to 100mcg in the middle of the cycle. this 2 week pyramid seems to work better than just taking a level dosage for the 2 weeks.
your body will start to get used to clen & eca stacks so that is why you need to run them for 2 weeks at a time then switch. if you dont do this, you will find yourself starting to increase the dosages till you can get into a more dangerous dosing level.

thanks again for the info. I took a whole 40 tab this a.m. before I read this but I will try your dosing schedule.