©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Problem getting inbox...?

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
Hey guys...first off Happy Thanksgiving to my Anasci family in the states and across the pond!
I've been having a problem retrieving my inboxes and even the search feature.
I'm using a basic Android phone and the desktop version of here and a few other boards as well. When I click on my messages nothing happens.
I have tried Tapatalk on another board and wasn't happy with it so I reverted back to the standard versions.
Has anyone else had a problem similar?
Thanks for any help guys...roc.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I haven't used my phone for a while now to access the board and I've been tied up with traveling and family this month so haven't had the time to upgrade tapatalk yet.

If it were a comp issue I would suggest logging out, clearing cache/cookies and logging in again to see if that corrected the issue but given you're using your phone maybe one of the other guys can chime in?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Browsing from an iPhone now using the tapatalk app.
No problems here.

You do have to be on the "home page" then at the top right is the box for messages.

Last edited:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I can't get into inbox today at all. I was in it yesterday but not working this morning
I am on a new Android

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Also on an iPhone, and no problems here either.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Typically business based PC but also Samsung S7,,no problems I can see from my end.
I'm able to get into my INBOX with no issue.

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
I don't like tapatalk at all...I keep this forum and most others on full site view, not mobile view. Maybe that's the problem?
It's only happened on a few other boards but now I can't remember which ones they5were lol...or how I rectified them.

Oh well...it's probably ads anyway. Thanks for the help guys.