©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Juice Rage

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Just when you think it is under control. It kicks in and shows you, that you have no control over it. I have to let you guys hear this. I was out today for luch me my girl and my buddy and his chic. Okay I am a big dude and all in all throughout my 27 years I have had very little problems with people starting trouble with me or fights. It has happened a few times but rarely. But today Oh man it just creeped right up and bit my nerves in the ass. We were having lunch and they had this reggae band playing some cool tunes and there was a table down from us. Now this is an outside inside place. We were outside under the tikki bar. This table of drunk dudes were trying to throw there bob marley moves all over the dance floor. They looked Fuggin stupid. But that's cool what ever. Until my friends girl walked by to use the restroom and one dude like grabbed her arm and started trying to do the drunk guy dance. So I jumped off my chair went over and pulled his hand off of her. Only because he wouldn't let her go and she looked scared. He was caught in the moment and wanted to throw down. Okay game on bitch but I lost it. He chest pushed me about half a step back and I slugged him in the jaw. I knocked this dude straight the fuk out. But as he laid there I was just going crazy in my body like I wanted to just kill him. I literally could taste the idea of smashing his friends. Wow this was a strange rage but I hate to sound evil but it felt so good. Has this ever happened to any of you guys? By the way the cops came and I had no problems since everyone seen this douche bag grab my friends girl and push me.

W

wolfyEVH

i hope you're not tryin to say it was the juice that made you do it.......you overreacted a bit however.....i wouldve gotten in this guys face dont get me wrong, but wouldnt have punched him on the first push. maybe tell him to take it outside away from the bar

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Nobody fucks with my girl. And if some dickhead grabs her - its all over - lights out asshole....

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
imdaman1 said:
Nobody fucks with my girl. And if some dickhead grabs her - its all over - lights out asshole....

Ditto. When it comes to my wife and daughters, someone's going to the hospital. I've already realized that I will probably be in jail when my daughters start dating! Although I agree with Wolfy, I wouldn't blame the juice, that's just instinct taking over when someone fucks with someone close to you. "Roid Rage" is just another topic that gives gear a bad name.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
words for my daughters date.by roy rage

STEELADDICTION said:
Ditto. When it comes to my wife and daughters, someone's going to the hospital. I've already realized that I will probably be in jail when my daughters start dating! Although I agree with Wolfy, I wouldn't blame the juice, that's just instinct taking over when someone fucks with someone close to you. "Roid Rage" is just another topic that gives gear a bad name.

Got a 17yo kinda seriously starting to date now.
I insist on meeting every one of the punks and after some uncomfortable,short conversation where I allow some pregnant pauses to make the kid kinda start sweating a bit, I politely tell everyone of them,these 10 words."I got a .45 and a shovel.Don't be late."

Last edited:

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
imdaman1 said:

WORD! But honestly, I have personally walked away from more fights then I have been in. I know that I have the propensity for total loss of controll when my temper is lost, so I have to conciously make an effort to stay the hell out of physical confrontations as I won't stop with one punch.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Hmm Because Someone Saw Him Push You The Cops Did Nothing. Damn I Had An Incedent Like That And I Had To Go To Anger Management To Avoid Fines And Possibly Jail Or Probation. Shit Helped To Cant You Tell. Anyway Before I Go And Say Something To Make You Get An Attitude That Will Result In Me Having To Ban You Again.(thats Right I Know Who You Are) There Is No Such Thing As Roid Rage Ppl Just Use It As An Excuse And Its Threads And Articles And Everything Else Where Ppl Blame Shit On The Gear That Gives It Such A Bad Name. Also Where Was Your Friend In All Of This?

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
kell11 said:
Got a 17yo kinda seriously starting to date now.
I insist on meeting every one of the punks and after some uncomfortable,short conversation where I allow some pregnant pauses to make the kid kinda start sweating a bit, I politely tell everyone of them,these 10 words."I got a .45 and a shovel.Don't be late."

I'll definitly have to remember that one Kell. Hey by the way, you don't have any pics of your daughter that you could show us? :D :D :D

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
i hope you're not tryin to say it was the juice that made you do it.......

I agree. What makes you think it was the juice.
I would have been all over someone who touched my girl if she looked afraid. This has happened before when she just pulled away and handled it with her own anger, so I let it go cuz that's pretty embarrassing for some girl to hand you your ass in front of your buds. But, if she looks scared or hurt. I'm not coming to talk things over.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
BIGSARGE said:
Hmm Because Someone Saw Him Push You The Cops Did Nothing. Damn I Had An Incedent Like That And I Had To Go To Anger Management To Avoid Fines And Possibly Jail Or Probation. Shit Helped To Cant You Tell. Anyway Before I Go And Say Something To Make You Get An Attitude That Will Result In Me Having To Ban You Again.(thats Right I Know Who You Are) There Is No Such Thing As Roid Rage Ppl Just Use It As An Excuse And Its Threads And Articles And Everything Else Where Ppl Blame Shit On The Gear That Gives It Such A Bad Name. Also Where Was Your Friend In All Of This?

LOL A judge ordered me to go to anger management for 6 damn months. I poured a 55 gallon drum of whoop-ass on a trainee at work one day. Damn punk - he had me arrested for it - thats how it ended up in court.
Anger management worked miracles for me......and Sarge!

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Meditate my brothers....meditate. If I acted on some of the impulses that came over me, I'd be doing life in Pelican Bay! LOL! But as the Joker said in Batman....."Never Rub Another Man's Rhubarb!"

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
imdaman1 said:
LOL A judge ordered me to go to anger management for 6 damn months. I poured a 55 gallon drum of whoop-ass on a trainee at work one day. Damn punk - he had me arrested for it - thats how it ended up in court.
Anger management worked miracles for me......and Sarge!

Aint it funny how the loser always calls the cops! lol

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
tee said:
Aint it funny how the loser always calls the cops! lol

Yeah...Fucking pussy! Should have taken his lumps like a man and moved on! He always could have plotted his revenge later! :twisted:

Whoever apeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant.. "If I live I will kill you...If I die you are forgiven"...such is the rule of HONOR.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Freejay said:
Yeah...Fucking pussy! Should have taken his lumps like a man and moved on! He always could have plotted his revenge later! :twisted:

Whoever apeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant.. "If I live I will kill you...If I die you are forgiven"...such is the rule of HONOR.
Damn, that was deep :D

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
I didn't hit this punk because of roid rage, but it did concern me a tad after I hit him. I wanted to tear his friends up as well. Which would not have been cool for the fact that they had nothing to do with it. But they just had that look like anyone of them would do something like that. Thats right I will pre-judge but they were all laughing when it was going on. My friend didn't do anything only because I beat him to the "punch" I guess you could say. But in all because the cops did come they said if I had continued in that manner towards anyone of his friends or hit the guy an additonal time I would have been in the loser cruiser.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
You dont need to worry about roid rage. Its a condition pretty much made up by the anti-steroid morons, or by guys on steroids that did something stupid and are looking for an excuse to get away with what they did. Basically, if you are an asshole, you can become a bigger one if you are on highly androgenic steroids in high doses. I dont take high doses, and steroids have always calmed me down and made me a better person to be around. I think thats how most people feel about them as well.