©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Kicked off TRT Need self fix

noob081

Nov 29, 2016
lOnG IsLaNd
Doc kicked me off after 2 years ( he is a pussy) and I'm not about to turn into a fucking lady. However, I don't know where to go to fix this. I'm on long island NY. Joe Hauptman on facebook. W/e info peeps need to feel comfortable I just need help. I don't want to lose my gains.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Look for another doctor who is more progressive in their thought process.

noob081

Nov 29, 2016
lOnG IsLaNd
Thanks, I am going to start looking. In the meantime, I got lucky and realized I have a bud who gears and does competitions. I got a few bottles coming my way in a day or so. I have to say, all this has made me seriously consider looking into something a bit more with him.

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Problem with self medicating is sources,even good ones seem to come and go , Everytime you get a solid one they.dk something stupid and your off looking for another one which may or may not pan out so keeping your trt through a doc is a good way to go

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Doc kicked me off after 2 years ( he is a pussy) and I'm not about to turn into a fucking lady. However, I don't know where to go to fix this. I'm on long island NY. Joe Hauptman on facebook. W/e info peeps need to feel comfortable I just need help. I don't want to lose my gains.

It's against the rules to come on here and ask for a source! Take time to read the rules!!