©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

anyone have experience using just primo for cruises

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Title covers it just curious others experience using moderate dose primo by itself for there cruises .....Ive decided to run a little higher dose cruises and thinking maybe primo with no test is a little easier on the body and gives it a break from test plus no ai needed so less drugs....opinions, experiences ect. appreciated

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Don't have much time tonight bud but I've cruised in the old days with real Primo and to be very honest and leaving out all the technical bullshit I loved it. Back then Primo was taking a lot of heat because there was just so much fake shit. I know mine was real and I'd use it again absolutely! But that's me and that's real Primo....AR....

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Thanks for the reply brother I think I'm going this route it's gotta be beneficial taking the break from the test ect....

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
IMO its awesome to cruise with. I liked it because I always seemed to keep more of my gains from the previous cycle and if your anything like me I hardened up really nice while on it. Just an all around good choice brother. Honestly don't have anything bad to say about it for that use. I'd have a closet full of it if I didnt loose faith about five years ago in getting the real deal. I sent like three differant samples from three differant suppliers and they all came back bullshit. So I said fuck it. But if you have good stuff I promise you'll be happy. You might even use it in a cutting cycle....AR....

jamescb77

Jun 6, 2017
This seems like a good idea. Don't know that I would call it a clean out but def a cruise between blasts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
I use primo almost year round. At my age I run 600mgs of test with 800mgs of primo, easy on the system, blood work is perfect, I feel fantastic, keep lean. the only down side is price for some people, IMO it is worth the cost. I also run 3 iu;s of Growth 5 days week. for me its the perfect combo.

armada

Mar 5, 2017
If you can afford it then I don't think it would be the worst thing in the world. Could always get some bloodwork and see how it's treating you. I personally prefer to cruise on testosterone at a true TRT level (200mg or less) to give my body a chance to recover. Sometimes bloodwork doesn't tell the whole story (e.g. changes to the heart), and I am most comfortable cruising on a compound approved for human use on a wide scale (compared with Primo).

Primo is a great tool - I love using it on a cut, I'm just not sure the juice is worth the squeeze in terms of price and the unknowns of how its affecting you internally compared to the more studied alternative of testosterone.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
I have used it with test for a cruise at 100 T and 200 P but I have never tried it by itself.

VP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thefreak

Aug 13, 2017
I did it alongside a bit of Proviron while fighting a lump under my nipple. I felt good and looked better.

nickels

Jun 12, 2013
I ran about 300 mg / week as a trt dose, went great. Until it ran out.

I'm not huge or anything though, so it might depend on how much mass you're carrying.

Trainhard1619

May 26, 2017
Love primo, looking forward to running it again....between 200-300mg's per week....like to use smaller doses

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I ran about 300 mg / week as a trt dose, went great. Until it ran out.

I'm not huge or anything though, so it might depend on how much mass you're carrying.

You and trainhard both talk about likeing smaller dose and you bring up a point I think may be true about mass making a difference. I've noticed if I run below 800 a week minimum I don't get anything that's noticeable from it and I've been running it I think pretty steady over a year and from more than one source so I think k there's truth to primo needing to be dosed for the individuals size even on a cruise.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I am old school so stick to test especially on a cruise. Test and primo at 100mg each could be good. I definitely want that test base in there though.

BrooklynBorn

Donating Member
Oct 8, 2017
Most times primo ace has pretty bad PIP.

Good I would prefer The E anyway. Thanks. Is there defiantly legit primo floating around. I have heard in the past that its hard for UGs to even get their hands on the materials because its not made much.

I was thinking of cruising on a few hundred of primo and 250 of test.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Guys are cruising on primo now. I am open to new ideas but surely trt would be better. I guess if you don't like test it could be worthwhile. Has anyone does this for long periods? Did you get bloodwork?

Thaistick

Mar 5, 2016
I used it along with about 70mg of test a week. It still made my hair fall out. I love primo but it thins my hair like crazy. Personally I don't agree with the idea regarding taking a break from test. Bottom line is testosterone is the most natural thing we can inject, in a replacement dose it is not doing any harm. I'm cruising on 10-20mg of pharmacy test cyp a day and feel fantastic. I'm holding on to my weight better than I expected. The small HGH dose I'm using is helping with that as well.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
It will work just fine. Like test you can run it as a stand alone with no I'll effects or getting out of sorts. Wont mess with your head either.

CG