©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hushmail and other secure email accounts

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Which is easier for the feds to eavesdrop on and scan - a few thousand people with so-called "secure" email accounts........or a few BILLION people with regular, run-of-the-mill email accounts like aol, msn, or yahoo.

Think about this for a minute fellas. Doesn't common sense tell us that those with "secure" email accounts are the ones with something to hide? Do we think the feds can't hack our little hushmail accounts?

Do they even want to waste their time eavesdropping on regular old email accounts?

What if a guy used a "yahoo.com" email address - created a new one every week - and abandoned the previous one? Its tough to argue that you don't use an email account - which is currently registered to your IP - AND accessed regularly from that IP!

But on the other hand...What if a guy went before a judge and part of the evidence being used against him was documents from some old, abandoned email account that hadn't been used for months?

"Your honor, I realized that I was traveling down the wrong path back then. I was very fortunate to have finally woken up and found God. Now I travel down the path that He has paved for me." and so on and so forth......

Anybody get what I'm saying here?

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
daman I really hope your wrong, not just for my sake but for everyone. Privacy these days is already at an all time low on the net. How hard do you think it really is to crack encrypted email. That does it now I'm paranoid. Thanks Daman. I'm calling my high tech buddy and get some answers.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Parker123 said:
daman I really hope your wrong, not just for my sake but for everyone. Privacy these days is already at an all time low on the net. How hard do you think it really is to crack encrypted email. That does it now I'm paranoid. Thanks Daman. I'm calling my high tech buddy and get some answers.

There is no such thing as "privacy" on the net brother. Thats what I want to stress to everybody.

How hard is it to "crack" encrypted email? For the government - probably about as hard as it is for me and you to "crack" an egg....

GetSwole

Apr 10, 2005
imdaman1 said:
There is no such thing as "privacy" on the net brother. Thats what I want to stress to everybody.

How hard is it to "crack" encrypted email? For the government - probably about as hard as it is for me and you to "crack" an egg....

I 2nd that..there is such a software that decrypts encrypted messages!!!! what makes you think the govn. dont have access to it...:bsflag:

ONLY PRIVACY WE'LL EVER HAVE IS IN OUR MINDS! EVEN NOW, THEY'RE TRYING TO BUILD SCANNERS THAT SHOW AND TELL WHAT WE THINK!

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
CHRIS 1 said:
It seems like a waste of time for them. I think they have better things to do. I was arressted for ordering steroids through the mail. I went to court for 1 year. I ended up paying a $250 fine. They gave me a disordly conduct. I guess if it was a big time dealer it would be diiffernt. But for you guys order small amounts for personal use. I dont think you have to worry.

How did you get caught? Tee has a buddy that got busted for ordering a few amps of sustanon - less than 20! He said they raided his house and didn't even find the shit - or anything else for that matter - but they charged him with it anyway.