©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Russian doping

WesleyInman

Jul 28, 2013
Not sure I even believe half of it.

WADA was caught tampering with so many athletes and samples, and there has been a clear and decisive political effort against the Russians in various venues for the past few years.

I question anything WADA has their hand in.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014

WADA was caught tampering with so many athletes and samples, and there has been a clear and decisive political effort against the Russians in various venues for the past few years.

I here ya man
I don't believe any media on any thing

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012

At the same time, the Russians have earned a reputation as dopers. They practically invented organized, state sponsored sports doping. And as corrupt as WADA might be, the Russian government is unquestionably worse.

Do I believe it just because the press says it? No. Do I believe that this is exactly the kind of thing that the Russians would do? Absolutely.

Last edited by a moderator: