©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Started a log today

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Tried to start a log today
I was very detailed and once I hit submit new log- the site said I wasn't logged in.
Sooo
I will try once more when I get a little time
I am sooo mad- the log was looking almost like I knew what I was talking about
UGG
Pictures and all

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Damn, shoukd have tried hitting the back button sometimes it will still be cached and you can highlight and copy then paste. Damn computers.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I am sooo mad- the log was looking almost like I knew what I was talking about
UGG
Pictures and all

Don't worry squatster, we already know you don't have a clue what you're talking about. ;) No reason to try and church things up, now.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Don't worry squatster, we already know you don't have a clue what you're talking about. ;) No reason to try and church things up, now.

Pretty sure non of us really know what the hell we're talking about or we'd be on stage with Heath instead of these boards trying to figure it out....... lol

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
I think AON said it better than anyone I have ever heard. Im always buging magnus lmfao

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Wouldn't it be great to be able to bug magnus right now?
MIA
I miss him
Also AR?

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
I'm here brother!!!! Wife kicked me to the curb. Kinda derailed my life for a bit. I'm glad someone missed me though. I'm actually touched Squatster. Thank You very much....AR....

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Yeah Ive been wondering about ar too ever since what happened. Damn man, some bullshit.