©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AAS Lab Testing

janoshik

AnaSCI Approved Tester
Mar 7, 2016
www.janoshik.com
I know you had mentioned in the past that you did have access to other facilities that have the equipment for other tests that you cannot perform. Is this an option, or are we limited to only the tests that your equipment support?

We are not limited by my equipment, but with external facilities I cannot guarantee turnaround and accessibility at all times.

Regarding external facilities I have a pretty good access to MALDI-TOF, NMR, GC/MS, LCMS (although the waiting times are really bad at times).

However with all these, except GC/MS, handling multiple samples a month could be problematic.

I have not inquired about ICP-MS or other methods of heavy metal determination for quite some time.

I recall doing it once a few months ago to get an answer that about 6 month waiting period is to be expected - but if there's big enough interest I might inquire elsewhere as well.

Regarding bacteriology, I do have a full access to bacteriological laboratory.

genotec

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jan 4, 2017
From my point of view the testing of products is very good to ensure sources start taking their business seriously.

I am not a source here althou some of you propably know who i am.

I can form my expierinece tell you tha the production of legit finished product providing the source is honest is not an easy task

over the years i have been sent by raws suppliers low quality powders, wrongly labeled powders i invested in equipment
in order to get good resuls as far as finished products are concerned BUT anything i did was still not enough to ensure all the products
wouldbe of good quality, only when i did by hplc coure and befriended analytica and R&D lab owner i was told what is what

I gathered the funds and at this point for instance i have blending times tested this ensures the proper result from mixing of final product each time i make it.

My question to you guys is, how many sources do you think have access and can get this done for them? I am sure a lot of them would like to and funds propably would not be a problem
but it is not easy task to find legit lab which could perfom illegal drug testing for them let alone developing production method...

* pls forgive me mistakes english is not my first language

G

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
From my point of view the testing of products is very good to ensure sources start taking their business seriously.

I can form my expierinece tell you tha the production of legit finished product providing the source is honest is not an easy task

over the years i have been sent by raws suppliers low quality powders, wrongly labeled powders i invested in equipment
in order to get good resuls as far as finished products are concerned BUT anything i did was still not enough to ensure all the products
wouldbe of good quality, only when i did by hplc coure and befriended analytica and R&D lab owner i was told what is what

I gathered the funds and at this point for instance i have blending times tested this ensures the proper result from mixing of final product each time i make it.

My question to you guys is, how many sources do you think have access and can get this done for them? I am sure a lot of them would like to and funds propably would not be a problem
but it is not easy task to find legit lab which could perfom illegal drug testing for them let alone developing production method...

G

Great to see you here Geno.
Your input is valued and greatly appreciated.

I would guess the number of UGL labs that are being tested at all is less then 5%. Maybe a melting point test if that by the brewer.
From there its user feedback or maybe some bloodwork.

genotec

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jan 4, 2017
i found that the presumative tests like melting point tests or the famous labmax are not good at all, and even if you can confirm it is the right substance you cannot tell the purity of the product.

I spoke about it last year or it was at the end of 2015 when i did my first hplc course.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
It's great to see you here Geno! I'm sure the investment into product testing will pay off for you. I mentioned in another thread that this testing will also help the sponsor identify issues like the ones you mentioned above as they pertain to the supplier.

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Glad to say that the response from the members here and at proMuscle has been impressive. Let's make Anasci the "Go To" place for people who want honest results for AAS Testing! My hat's off to the members for their support!

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
I'm not sure how this testing is done, but if pharm grade samples are needed I can donate some test cyp.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I'm not sure how this testing is done, but if pharm grade samples are needed I can donate some test cyp.

The testing standard I believe is already on file with the aas testing.
If you have some of the popular UGL or china powders we would be interested. Thanks Natty

Nattydread

Jan 13, 2013
California
Sorry brother no raws. As I suck at making my own oils. Tried a few time a few successful and a few not.

janoshik

AnaSCI Approved Tester
Mar 7, 2016
www.janoshik.com

G

Yes, I do completely agree - testing is necessary at all points of manufacturing process.

Anybody or any source is free to contact me regarding the testing of their own raw powders.

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
The testing standard I believe is already on file with the aas testing.
If you have some of the popular UGL or china powders we would be interested. Thanks Natty

Should the raws not come the supplier and not from members to make sure there is no confusion if it did indeed come from who he/she said it was received from. I use 1 exclusively here and would like to see, if tested how accurate everything is.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Should the raws not come the supplier and not from members to make sure there is no confusion if it did indeed come from who he/she said it was received from. I use 1 exclusively here and would like to see, if tested how accurate everything is.

It should come
From the buyer who is also a long time trusted member. 2nd option is we order it at random from the supplier.

Lon Chaney

Jun 13, 2013
how long before lab results from some of the current donations are posted here? looks as if two dozen or so on pm have put up over $1000 and others have sent their donated sample vials.

Last edited:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Its all in the works. I would say about two weeks give or take a little we will have
the first results from the ProM donations.

We are still deciding if they will be public or just shared with the small group
of guys that donated to the project.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Its all in the works. I would say about two weeks give or take a little we will have
the first results from the ProM donations.

We are still deciding if they will be public or just shared with the small group
of guys that donated to the project.

Yes. I have been thinking of possibly adding restrictions to the AAS testing forum. This way those that do not feel the need to contribute to the testing or the board will not have access to the results.

May be a post count that needs to be reached, only members that have Donating Member status or something else?

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Yes. I have been thinking of possibly adding restrictions to the AAS testing forum. This way those that do not feel the need to contribute to the testing or the board will not have access to the results.

May be a post count that needs to be reached, only members that have Donating Member status or something else?

I was considering donating and some raw when they shows up ,How much raw does it take for testing? I don't post fluff comments to inflate my count so I don't have an inflated post count so I would hope a supper high post count isn't the deciding factor or maybe there would be an exception for years on the board ect.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Most people could send at least $1, which would be huge if most members did just that. I think donating members as well as some exceptions should only be entitled to the results.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I was considering donating and some raw when they shows up ,How much raw does it take for testing? I don't post fluff comments to inflate my count so I don't have an inflated post count so I would hope a supper high post count isn't the deciding factor or maybe there would be an exception for years on the board ect.

Only 20mg of raw needed for testing.

Get in touch with rAJJIN and the other guys handling the testing.