©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AAS Lab Testing

get it in ya

Donating Member
Jan 26, 2014
Most people could send at least $1, which would be huge if most members did just that. I think donating members as well as some exceptions should only be entitled to the results.

I agree 100 percent! if you cant donate a dollar or 5 bucks no way should you see the results. I think you will see a lot more people donate when they cant see the results. everyone wants something for free. so the members that donate are paying for the members that are cheap. whats right is right, only members that donate can see:D

Freedom15Muscle

Donating Member
Jan 4, 2017
I agree as well. I spend 5$ a week on chipotle. If you cant contribute then you should be excluded. This board as well as PM offer vast amounts of information for free. However, I dont beileve lab testing should be included.

Lon Chaney

Jun 13, 2013
i made some substantial "donations" to Imp in 2016. i'm sure some of that made it's way to both boards. it is what keeps this community floating along.

if i buy an $800 lawnmower at Sears i shouldn't have to invest another $50 for a warranty/see what i bought was what they said it was. i may send some vials and "donate" $ to this cause. but don't see how it impedes the board letting those members that wander in see some results. hell not everybody here is even interested, but this could give them a push towards using sponsors.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
i made some substantial "donations" to Imp in 2016. i'm sure some of that made it's way to both boards. it is what keeps this community floating along.

if i buy an $800 lawnmower at Sears i shouldn't have to invest another $50 for a warranty/see what i bought was what they said it was. i may send some vials and "donate" $ to this cause. but don't see how it impedes the board letting those members that wander in see some results. hell not everybody here is even interested, but this could give them a push towards using sponsors.

You buying some roids from imp in 2016
Does nothing to help this testing project.
I pretty well disagree with everything you just posted.

We will only be accepting product donations from long time active members. I have never seen or heard of you until the testing thread came up.... so you must be a bit interested to have made 2-3 posts about recently.

get it in ya

Donating Member
Jan 26, 2014

I see. so the good members will donate money to help the community see which sponsors have good product and you will get to see results and pick that sponsor because he has good product, while we donate it helps you choose a good sponsor. but you cant donate a few dollars but spend thousands on yourself for anabolics. typical

Lon Chaney

Jun 13, 2013
I see. so the good members will donate money to help the community see which sponsors have good product and you will get to see results and pick that sponsor because he has good product, while we donate it helps you choose a good sponsor. but you cant donate a few dollars but spend thousands on yourself for anabolics. typical

at least this 2013 member never spent his dollars on heroin - get it. i don't know what i did to provoke you but why don't we agree not to respond to one another after today? sounds good to me.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012

I agree with everything rAJ said and what you're saying, is that you're opposed to even donating $1! Nobody is asking you for $50. Incredible!

Ambitious

Donating Member
Aug 25, 2013
I am up for donating, are we donating to this board for access, or to janoshik for a group buy on source testing?

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I am up for donating, are we donating to this board for access, or to janoshik for a group buy on source testing?

The donation is for getting products tested. You will also be privy to the results due to your donation.

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago

Please post where and how to donate.

Yes Sir,
Hit me up I will get you the Donating Info.....
as Treasurer I collect the funds. we then pay the Lab on results.
So these results are Paid for by the Board members. The Sponsors can also fund this through the Forum. if and when they do the funds still come to me as a Rep of the Board therefore the funds still come from the Board Members.
There is no Sponsor Payin the Lab and we postin those results, for the obvious reasons.
BTW many already do there own testin through this Lab.
Which IMO very smart....

blue

Nov 27, 2013
California
any idea how the testing would be done

I know that Simec was testing but they do not accept anymore samples from USA, they had some discussion with DEA.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
any idea how the testing would be done

I know that Simec was testing but they do not accept anymore samples from USA, they had some discussion with DEA.

What we found with Simec on the hgh testing is they were very slow and did a piss poor job.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Just donated to the cause .

When can we expect results to start rolling in ?

ohhhhh we are getting close.:headbang:
hang in there. Im still pushing also for the admins to give you guys that contributed a usergroup and or forum of our own.