©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AAS Lab Testing

DM2000

Donating Member
Feb 16, 2017
Previously donated from the PM forums. Awaiting the results.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

gh0st

Jan 2, 2016
Race, wasnt aware you were made s-mod here! Congrats bro! and imo a great choice!

gh0st

Jan 2, 2016
i made some substantial "donations" to Imp in 2016. i'm sure some of that made it's way to both boards. it is what keeps this community floating along.

if i buy an $800 lawnmower at Sears i shouldn't have to invest another $50 for a warranty/see what i bought was what they said it was. i may send some vials and "donate" $ to this cause. but don't see how it impedes the board letting those members that wander in see some results. hell not everybody here is even interested, but this could give them a push towards using sponsors.

I dont think there is a member here who cares or would benefit from seeing imporium's gear tested.
seeing how they r no longer a source but also scammed a whole lot of guys, SOLID hard working brothers. this is coming from, a big supporter of imp. from the beginning... when they were on one small board. i brought them to a board where i was a mod at that time. was a big fan of there gear and supported them all the way til pretty much the end... and was extremely disappointed and ashamed that i was f00led so greatly as i became very close with the owner Big Swole and there rep CG(SO I THOUGHT!) disappointed isn't even the word to describe it!

You buying some roids from imp in 2016
Does nothing to help this testing project.
I pretty well disagree with everything you just posted.

We will only be accepting product donations from long time active members. I have never seen or heard of you until the testing thread came up.... so you must be a bit interested to have made 2-3 posts about recently.

AGREED rAJ!

on another note....
" i shouldn't have to invest another $50 for a warranty/see what i bought was what they said it was. "
no you shouldnt and dont have to....

gh0st

Jan 2, 2016
ment to edi but didnt have time

on another note....
" i shouldn't have to invest another $50 for a warranty/see what i bought was what they said it was. "
you dont have to, you are not obligated to do anything. when you buy UGL gear you put your faith in there reputation and have to keep in mind that this isnt sears and your not buying a lawn mower....but you can send any vials you want off to a number of dffrent labs. there are many who preform this service and one place deos it for free i beleive but only for ACTIVE labs, which i wont mention, even if u ask me via pm !

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Sketchy2000

Ill make sure you get to see the results.

I think I had to ban you on pm?
send me a Pm here if you want to talk it over.
Cant remember if it was 3 days?

Bigcat910

Donating Member
Apr 29, 2014
So results are being posted on PM?

so will access the lab test section on that board be granted to people who donate ? If so when will that happen

Board handle is same for me on pm

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Race, wasnt aware you were made s-mod here! Congrats bro! and imo a great choice![/QUOTE

Hey, thanks gh0st. Like many of us, I'm just trying help the members, here and at PM. I appreciate everyone who has supported my efforts.:headbang:

DM2000

Donating Member
Feb 16, 2017

Sent you a PM race.

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Will this be on both boards? PM and here?

The final decision will be made by the Administrator (Anasci). I believe the results will be available exclusively on Anasci, although a thread will be posted on PM with a link to our "AAS Testing" Thread here on Anasci.

DM2000

Donating Member
Feb 16, 2017

Get my message Raj?

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
We are ready to get the samples to Jano. Waiting for Jano's response. I believe the samples will be sent in a day or two. Thanks to everyone for their donations and patience. Once we get the results, we will begin to solicit more donations. We aim to keep this testing process on-going, as long as we get the support of the members. I'm hoping all the samples test well, although I expect a ton of surprises. Based on the HGH Testing we did on ProMuscle, this should get very interesting. My expectation is that we will draw a lot of new members, and we will have all the dormant members coming back full force. Any success Anasci derives from our testing can be attributed to you members who have never left and remained active. :headbang:

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
I want to keep all y'all who have donated to the testing up to date:

Jano is unavailable for 14+ days:

"for the next 14 days I'm attending a conference in Paris and it might take me a few more days getting to *********** and starting the sample preparation.".

I am told that the pack will be sent to him next week to ensure it is not sitting around.

Keep the donations rolling in! If you have not donated, please consider doing so. We have every intention of continuing the Testing indefinitely.

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Here are the products we will be testing:

Motorboat Test Cypionate - 200mg.
Motorboat Test Propionate - 100mg.
Motorboat Tren Acetate - 100mg.

IPGear Test Enanthate - 250mg.

IV Gear Tren Acetate - 100mg.
IV Gear Nandrolone Deca - 300mg.
IV Gear Drost. Propionate - 100mg.

Stealth Test Sustanon - 250mg.