©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AAS Lab Testing

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
And the tabs will go next I believe correct
Racepicks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, that is my understanding also. I would assume tabs and powders are much more difficult, even though Jano has the necessary credentials to test ALL types of samples. In any case, we will follow his instructions for shipping instructions.

dnab87

Donating Member
Mar 28, 2015
Were most donations test products? Would've like to see a lot of sponsors primo, mast, ect.

Looking forward to the results. Should be interesting.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Were most donations test products? Would've like to see a lot of sponsors primo, mast, ect.

Looking forward to the results. Should be interesting.

I am trying to make sure I understand your question.
Were most donations test products? I don't understand what your asking exactly.

What we collected and what is going in first is what the veteran member have on hand and are currently using.

gh0st

Jan 2, 2016
Yeah, that is my understanding also. I would assume tabs and powders are much more difficult, even though Jano has the necessary credentials to test ALL types of samples. In any case, we will follow his instructions for shipping instructions.

I wonder why this is? What makes tabs/raw powders more difficult to test then oils? And i know this is not relivent to these tests but how does the lyphonized powder in the HGH differ from regular powder and make it easy to test then str8t raw powders?

Just curious is all....if jano could shed some light on that or maybe u may know Race?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I wonder why this is? What makes tabs/raw powders more difficult to test then oils? And i know this is not relivent to these tests but how does the lyphonized powder in the HGH differ from regular powder and make it easy to test then str8t raw powders?

Just curious is all....if jano could shed some light on that or maybe u may know Race?

He is talking about sending them.
Testing them is no problem.

JWBH

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2017
Hey fellas,
Just wanted to make sure I could get access under this handle when the results get posted. On PM, everything is spelled out JustWannaBehuge. I got lazy on here and just used jwbh lol

Thanks!

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Hey fellas,
Just wanted to make sure I could get access under this handle when the results get posted. On PM, everything is spelled out JustWannaBehuge. I got lazy on here and just used jwbh lol

Thanks!

One way or another, the people who made a donation will get the results. We would prefer that the donating members make this forum their home, or at the very least, their "home away from home". Our belief is that a Great Forum can only be achieved by having Great Members. Please help us "Make Anasci Great Again". (Trumpism):D

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
As rAJJIN had mentioned, we do have some tabs ready to go. We have:

Monster - Anavar 20mg.
Monster - Winstrol 50mg.
IV Gear - Dianabol 50mg.

As a side note. Jano is currently traveling and we are waiting until he returns to send the samples. I suspect he will be back early next week, so we will try to make the samples coincide with his return. If I'm not mistaken, and buck correct me if I'm wrong, Jano does not receive payment until we are satisfied with the results. The protection of your generous donations is our main concern. I realize that there was an issue with someone stealing your donations in the past, I can unequivocally state right now, we will do everything in our power to protect these funds. I know rAJJIN, Bio and buck1973 feel the same way!!!

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
As rAJJIN had mentioned, we do have some tabs ready to go. We have:

Monster - Anavar 20mg.
Monster - Winstrol 50mg.
IV Gear - Dianabol 50mg.

As a side note. Jano is currently traveling and we are waiting until he returns to send the samples. I suspect he will be back early next week, so we will try to make the samples coincide with his return. If I'm not mistaken, and buck correct me if I'm wrong, Jano does not receive payment until we are satisfied with the results. The protection of your generous donations is our main concern. I realize that there was an issue with someone stealing your donations in the past, I can unequivocally state right now, we will do everything in our power to protect these funds. I know rAJJIN, Bio and buck1973 feel the same way!!!

Yes Sir, That is correct
we have worked with Jano in the past
Without givin to much up he is very fair with us and is open to our payment schedule and our requirements.
from xperience in the HGH testin he will go out his way and do much more testin then required to get the most acurate results and confirm the tests are correct...
He "Mr. Jano" ate these costs last time for these additional tests.... he would not of invoiced us if we and himself were not completely satisfied......
That was our deal....

As far as funds
I collected and have them....
the others will have to speak on my behalf .
If a t anytime any of the members or the others overseein this testin have reserves about me I will turn all records and funds over in a instant at there request....
They are able to contact me in several ways for this reason......

Thanks to all for there support in this project

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
OK, Ladies and Gentlemen. The samples are on the way to Jano. When he does receive, we will let everyone know. We are still accepting donations. We have a few more products that we would like to send, in addition to tabs and powder. We are thinking that the 23 samples we sent will deplete our funds. Please consider donating if you haven't already. Thanks to everyone who has supported our efforts.

dnab87

Donating Member
Mar 28, 2015
I am trying to make sure I understand your question.
Were most donations test products? I don't understand what your asking exactly.

What we collected and what is going in first is what the veteran member have on hand and are currently using.

Sorry Rajjin, i worded that poorly. I meant were most products donated "testosterone" over other compounds is what i meant.

I see your sending it in different waves with oils > orals, ect. I was just curious if we got a lot of primo, var, the most "faked" products.

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Sorry Rajjin, i worded that poorly. I meant were most products donated "testosterone" over other compounds is what i meant.

I see your sending it in different waves with oils > orals, ect. I was just curious if we got a lot of primo, var, the most "faked" products.

Yeah D. Here's what we have for this round of testing:

Motorboat Test Cypionate - 200mg.
Motorboat Test Propionate - 100mg.
Motorboat Tren Acetate - 100mg.

IPGear Test Enanthate - 250mg.

IV Gear Tren Acetate - 100mg.
IV Gear Nandrolone Deca - 300mg.
IV Gear Drost. Propionate - 100mg.

Stealth Test Sustanon - 250mg.
Stealth Colossal Blend - 200mg.
Stealth Test Enanthate - 250mg.
Stealth Tren Acetate - 100mg.

Bio-Tech DHT - 100mg.
Bio-Tech Test Enanthate - 250mg.
Bio-Tech Bolderone - 300mg.

VRS - Test Cypionate - 200mg.
VRS - Tren Enanthate - 200mg.
VRS - Liquid Tbol - 25mg.

ARL - Testo Deca - 400mg.

Toraxx - Test Enanthate -350mg.

Pharmacom - Test Enanthate - 300mg.

Testoviron - Depot (amp) - 250mg.

Aburailan - Test (amp) - 250mg.

I would like to see more Primo and Anavar tested. If anyone has one of the "most faked" products to test, we will consider. More importantly, I can't stress the significance of donating. I just donated for the 2nd time because I hope others will see the benefit these tests will provide.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Bump^

I believe we have a good number of samples in route.
Shouldn't be much longer.

ds44

Donating Member
Jun 7, 2012
I h

I have bio-tech PRIMO from UA sealed and willing to donate.

Yeah D. Here's what we have for this round of testing:

Motorboat Test Cypionate - 200mg.
Motorboat Test Propionate - 100mg.
Motorboat Tren Acetate - 100mg.

IPGear Test Enanthate - 250mg.

IV Gear Tren Acetate - 100mg.
IV Gear Nandrolone Deca - 300mg.
IV Gear Drost. Propionate - 100mg.

Stealth Test Sustanon - 250mg.
Stealth Colossal Blend - 200mg.
Stealth Test Enanthate - 250mg.
Stealth Tren Acetate - 100mg.

Bio-Tech DHT - 100mg.
Bio-Tech Test Enanthate - 250mg.
Bio-Tech Bolderone - 300mg.

VRS - Test Cypionate - 200mg.
VRS - Tren Enanthate - 200mg.
VRS - Liquid Tbol - 25mg.

ARL - Testo Deca - 400mg.

Toraxx - Test Enanthate -350mg.

Pharmacom - Test Enanthate - 300mg.

Testoviron - Depot (amp) - 250mg.

Aburailan - Test (amp) - 250mg.

I would like to see more Primo and Anavar tested. If anyone has one of the "most faked" products to test, we will consider. More importantly, I can't stress the significance of donating. I just donated for the 2nd time because I hope others will see the benefit these tests will provide.

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
I posted in a few threads. Just want to get it out there!

Another update. The samples are now with Jano. We will eagerly await the results. Two Things:

1) We posted the products Jano will be testing this time around.http://www.anasci.org/vB/299886-post79.html

2) We will continue our testing beyond this, as long as we can get monetary donations from members, if you would like to see this continue Please Donate! If you have Sponsor's products you would like to donate, we would be happy to consider!

Thanks to the members for their support!

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
Thanks for what you doing race. It's a lot of time and leg work. And I and I am sure others here really appreciate it and you.

juggy38

Donating Member
Dec 6, 2012
Hey racepicks, I sent some VRS mast p 200 to Bucky, I guess that will be round 2 testing?