AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

AR-15 80% lower receiver
Old
  (#1)
Sully
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

AR-15 80% lower receiver - 12-29-2016, 02:17 AM

Has anyone here built their own AR using an 80% lower receiver? I've watched the videos on YouTube, and they've got me interested. I have all the necessary tools including routers and such, I'm more interested in the quality of the kits and the quality of the finished product.

From a money standpoint, it almost doesn't seem to make sense to use an 80% lower. The cost of an 80% lower isn't much, if any, lower than just buying a ready to build stripped lower. And when you add the cost of the machining blocks and everything else you need, it's going to be more expensive than going the traditional route.

The fact that you can build an unregistered weapon isn't part of the appeal for me. My motivation is more that I'm a fabricator, and I like to build things, and this seems like an interesting project. If anyone has any insight, I'd love to hear it.

Here's a video of the kit that I'm looking at, for anyone that's interested.

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle

Old
  (#2)
lycan Venom

12-29-2016, 02:30 AM

Yeah. Magnus as well. Cali made it illegal now. Its more economical if you purchase a bulk package. You get a lot more lowers for cheaper than paying for dros. Each state is differemt about gun laws regarding the amount you can purchase at a time, if they need to be registered with the state and etc. It is for those dooms day anti gov people like myself. But im beyond that, been there done that. Better options out there than an m4 in any caliber.

Old
  (#3)
lycan Venom

12-29-2016, 02:32 AM

Stay away from polymer but if you do then the polymer 80% warthog is the option. Need to research because not all 80% lowers will be mil spec and jigs will not match up. No mixing and matching of brands either. One jig for one lower per brand. A jig only has so many uses as they are poor quality. Fyi.

Old
  (#4)
Nattydread

12-29-2016, 03:14 AM

Isn't the worthog for 308? Could be wrong but thought it was 307 lower

Old
  (#5)
lycan Venom

12-29-2016, 03:35 AM

Yeah but i meant the company and already knew he was lookimg at a .308 ... but i would stay away from polymer as there are other brands with cnc'd lowers for the same price if not lower.