©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Getting Caught With The Stash!

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I just read a thread about getting caught in a routine traffic stop with some gear...It hit really close to home....I have 3 bottles of injectables 2 seperate bottles of d-bol,probably 30 or so syrynges...What do you think will happen if they find that shit?..I have it there because I'm afraid about my step daughter finding it in the house and what she'll think of me if she does find it.....I know that when I'm not home that kid snoops around the house...What do you guys do with your stashes?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
big o said:
I just read a thread about getting caught in a routine traffic stop with some gear...It hit really close to home....I have 3 bottles of injectables 2 seperate bottles of d-bol,probably 30 or so syrynges...What do you think will happen if they find that shit?..I have it there because I'm afraid about my step daughter finding it in the house and what she'll think of me if she does find it.....I know that when I'm not home that kid snoops around the house...What do you guys do with your stashes?

Get a safe, memorize the combination, then destroy the paper that has the combo printed on it. Just say you bought it to store important documents or guns or whatever.
It doensn't matter if get caught with one vial or 30 vials - its still a felony.
If you are the inventive type - you could make a secret compartment in your vehicle.
The safe is obviously the better choice.

Last edited:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
If its in your car, out of reach, in a secure container, laws do not allow the police to search it without a warrant. On a routine traffic stop, police are allowed to only search within the immediate reach areas within the passenger compartment. Now, if you get stopped in Bum Fuck Hickville USA, the cop will probably do what he wants, then lie about what he did to find it later.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I'm thinking te safe is the best way..I know the little one will ask questions about it but it's for important papers and such....If I get caught with this that'll hit front page...Alot of people know me either personally or by reputation...I used to be Crazy Oscar before I found out what power lifting was...I have rotten luck...I couldn't win a 1 ticket lottery and that's no joking...Even my fiance says she's never seen anyone with so much bad luck in her life....She wants me to go to church on Sunday's with her,she says I'm not living right..That the lord will change all that......I tell her to just say a prayer for me and light a candle....

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
big o said:
I'm thinking te safe is the best way..I know the little one will ask questions about it but it's for important papers and such....If I get caught with this that'll hit front page...Alot of people know me either personally or by reputation...I used to be Crazy Oscar before I found out what power lifting was...I have rotten luck...I couldn't win a 1 ticket lottery and that's no joking...Even my fiance says she's never seen anyone with so much bad luck in her life....She wants me to go to church on Sunday's with her,she says I'm not living right..That the lord will change all that......I tell her to just say a prayer for me and light a candle....

I'm "Beaming" over some of my personal stash of good karma for you Brother!!! Can you feel it!! Luck is on the way! :p

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Get a safe. You wouldn't do time for it. You would just be looking at a fine and depending on your record possible probation. Just don't get caught selling or importing with intent.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
my stash was somewhat found. i had it locked in my army box. but the wifey kept wondering what these packages were for me in the mail and opened one and sealed it up and gave me a few chances to come clean and i didnt. then after a huge fight, brought it up and made me bring out my stash. dammit.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
big o said:
I just read a thread about getting caught in a routine traffic stop with some gear...It hit really close to home....I have 3 bottles of injectables 2 seperate bottles of d-bol,probably 30 or so syrynges...What do you think will happen if they find that shit?

I don't know for sure, but they may be able to seize your vehicle.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
I don't know for sure, but they may be able to seize your vehicle.

In states with public nuisance laws, they can confiscate your vehicle, house, etc. if its connected in any way with the illegal drugs.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
wow, you all have my personal invite to come over to canada (bring your toque and long johns eh,)

W

wolfyEVH

its not the gear i'd be worried about people finding, big o.........

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Simple

big o said:
In a Briefcase...
Get a combo lock briefcase @ Office Depot,MAAAN.YOU knooow Thiiis!!
No Insult,brudda,but driving with it....capital DUMB.

Last edited:

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Thanks guys...I was carrying it around because of my step daughter snooping around...I went to Job lot and bought a safe made by brinks and it was only $49 I bolted it to the closet floor from the inside..I programmed my own combo and I have an over ride key...I feel safe now...Pun here somewhere...Your absolutely right Kell...Dumb and more Dumb...No offense taken Kell

tampajay70

Jul 22, 2005
Canada, EH
Getting busted...

I too got stopped on a routine check here in Canada, and the were testing me for DUI, when one of the officers was checking for my insurance papers and found my stash of 10x10ml vials of Test and 10x10ml vials of Deca, along with 200 tabs of Anabol and 200 tabs of DBol. They asked me whose gear it was, I said mine. I had my car towed and thrown in the drunk tank for the night, in the morning when I went to get my car, all my gear was still in my car right on the passenger seat!!! Man I was floored. I guess there was too much paper work for them...

big o said:

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
tampajay70 said:
I too got stopped on a routine check here in Canada, and the were testing me for DUI, when one of the officers was checking for my insurance papers and found my stash of 10x10ml vials of Test and 10x10ml vials of Deca, along with 200 tabs of Anabol and 200 tabs of DBol. They asked me whose gear it was, I said mine. I had my car towed and thrown in the drunk tank for the night, in the morning when I went to get my car, all my gear was still in my car right on the passenger seat!!! Man I was floored. I guess there was too much paper work for them...

I don't know about too much paperwork, but they probably had no interest in bustin' you for the AAS since probably the majority of cops are on juice too!