©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Aromasin Vs Arimidex

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
What do you prefer and why..dosaging times, costs .effect. etc?

What's starting dosages for someone on each that's never tried either on a 1g Test/600mg Deca cycle?

Gonna snag some through alin..so researching and coming to board.
*Got Caber already.

Natast19

May 28, 2011
Southern kentucky USA
i usually use aromasin at 12.5 a day for my test cycles. i havent really had any issues at that dose going as high as 950mg of super test a week, but i have been thinking of trying adex. im getting ready to run test/deca cycle next week so maybe your post might help me too lol.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Aromasin, hands down. Start at 12.5mg daily, move up to 50 mg daily if needed. And as long as you keep your estrogen under control you shouldn't need the Caber.

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
For me it's aromasin all the way. 12.5mg a day does the trick. I used to use arimidex and it never seemed to work as well at keeping estro under control which was evidenced by the huge amount of acne that I had. After switching to aromasin I feel better and my acne is minimal even on 800 test, 350 npp and 60 of tbol.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
aromasin 12.5 eod. Suicide AI's you got to ramp down. They will suppress enzymes too much.

FYI if you're wondering deca doesnt cause bloat from progesterone. It causes it because it ramps up ALDOSTERONE. Just watch diet and take a diuretic.

Nattydread

Jan 13, 2013
California
Love the last part of psych post. Most people don't know that. And need to.

Last edited:

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Thank you Anasci Fam!

Been researching the "Suicide Vs Blocker" types and just wanted boards opinions above all else.

I do keep reading if estrogen is under control that the DAs aren't needed?! I only took first DA (caber) on tren since test was so low at a trt level I didn't think estro would be issue but just progesterone.

Now with Deca/Test..I've gotten a bit sensitive..but nothing more in past. And honestly wasn't squeezing nips all the time to check for lactose.

What are signs of needing to start the AI..and when would I need DA..if Estrogen always in check..why do people even take DA?

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
As above..I realize E2 "boost" the prolactin issues to a point where having Caber on hand is safe.

More wondering at what point do you increase AI to aid issues vs knowing you need to just take the Caber right away if you see the prolactin issues?

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
You really shouldn't need Caber at all. If in doubt, start your Aromasin with a dose of 50mg daily. I've never known anyone on 50mg of Aromasin that didn't have their estrogen in check.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
1. Progesteron boogey man is bull shit. Really got to fuck your self up to have that problem. Most people just repeating bro science. IT'S NO ONES FAULT. Just the way shit is.

2. estrogen causes gyno.....just estrogen.

3. IF prolactin is a problem with lactation stop touching it. SWEAR TO GOD, prolactin is activated bny nipple stimulation. Ask any OBGYN.

4. Caber is bullshit and often fake.

5. Prami is dangerous and shouldn't be fucked with. These are are PARKINSON DRUGS DAMN IT!

6. You can use nolva on deca. That old myth that you can't has NO evidence to prove it. It doesn't even make sense.

Natty I know!!! It's aldosterone, more people need to get with updated info. People believe weird drug facts like Weider principles LOL!!!

I'll be in my scrubs talking to someone and they will say some shit they heard off a board. I'll explain to them that's not a thing. They will disagree and I'm standing there in scrubs with my stethoscope like "you're right!!! fuck medical knowledge, bobbybuttfuckbodybuilding forum must be right!!" Let me inform the doctors!!!! LMAO

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Thanks everyone..grabbing the aromasin.

Ive ran up to Test 750mgs/600Ddeca with no gyno issues or prolactin...diet aiding bloat..but..hitting 1g of Test this cycle and want all on hand.

Caber bascially kept sex drive alive on tren/trt cycle. But that's all I needed for and Test will do that this go around.

Gonna start with 12.5 eod..or wait until sides of the gyno..not sure?

GotTren?

Dec 3, 2016
East side!
Personally I like to use letro, but my alternative choice is aromasin. I dose at 12.5 mg eod. Keeps estrogen low without crashing my e2 at that dose. Arimidex is no good for me cuz I tend to drag my cycles out to 16 weeks sometimes, it gets my cholesterol out of wack when ran that long. But aslong as your not too sensitive to progesterones you shouldn't need anything to combat that activity as long as your estrogen is under control, like some of these brothers are saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Personally I like to use letro, but my alternative choice is aromasin. I dose at 12.5 mg eod. Keeps estrogen low without crashing my e2 at that dose. Arimidex is no good for me cuz I tend to drag my cycles out to 16 weeks sometimes, it gets my cholesterol out of wack when ran that long. But aslong as your not too sensitive to progesterones you shouldn't need anything to combat that activity as long as your estrogen is under control, like some of these brothers are saying.

I do best on low dose LETROZOLE too.. 1.25mg split up over the week.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Exact dose I use too brother. I do 1.25mg every 4 days or so. I like how dry it keeps me also

Right on man! But thats a thing too. You obviously like staying dry. Some guys that are newer want the size and strength without the bloat, or to much for that matter. One or the other. I'll take bloat and just deal with it. You can bloat and not get gyno. But dealing with bloat is not for everyone though LOL

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I use 12.5-25mg/d of Aromasin as my most commonly used protocol. If 25mg/d doesn't help, I either cut down on my AAS dosages or add in Toremifene or Nolva. For aromasin, since I usually use Research places, I take half of my dosage in the morning, and the other half at night. If I were using pharm grade aromasin, then I'd take half/half if it is scored, or just take all at once at night.

I like Arimidex, but prefer Aromasin, as it doesn't seem to effect lipids as much, while also helping to control estradiol levels (E2).

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
100 mgs proviron, I never have estro issues. 2 cents worth

I wish I was like that. Yesterday I accidentally looked at bottle of Test in my stash, and my nipples have been killing me ever since.