©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My first post Biotest T-400

Patsfan

Dec 15, 2016
Hey group, been lurking for a while and just reading post. Quick question, Bio-Test T-400, has anyone conducted testing on it. I have used it three times, 5 days apart each time and I'm unsure if it is real or not. I'm also using Test Cep 200 mg every 7 days as part of my TST from my Doc.

Thank you

Patsfan

May 16, 2017
Many people swear by it but I had horrible results with it. I am convinced mine was bunk.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Remember, there's no talking about test results outside of the testing thread!

Patsfan if you want to see the results of all the testing, you'll need 25 quality posts OR a money and/or product donation to the testing.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
3 shots may be too early to really gauge....that's less than 2 weeks. It should be kicking in real soon though (feel-wise).

sazo75

Jan 1, 2013
I've used before, had blood tests done and it was good stuff. Only thing is , is I believe the carrier that's used in it , doesn't react well with my body. Everytime I go around 1ml or more a week I get really really bad itches on my upper body , esp my back and head. I only use .4 ml a week for trt purposes, and will be looking for something different but I just have a lot left lol.

ALLEX

Apr 6, 2014
Why do people entertain the idea of high-concentration gear?

What's the appeal? To shoot it, realize how hard it kicks, cut with oil and have normal concentration gear again?

Why not just buy normal gear? Are people pinning 10ml a day that they need the extra concentration?

Millennials and their trends, I guess.

muj

Jul 3, 2017
Yeah agree with Allex high concentration gear is just not worth the pain. Rather have to just deal with the volume of oil than have deadly pip for 2 weeks for the sake of having to pin less