©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

DNP w/ Tren

noob081

Nov 29, 2016
lOnG IsLaNd
I know many will say avoid at all cost, but I am going to. Can I use it for a week during one of the weeks of my tren cycle without losing gains from the Tren or slowing down the gains for that week?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I know many will say avoid at all cost, but I am going to. Can I use it for a week during one of the weeks of my tren cycle without losing gains from the Tren or slowing down the gains for that week?

I have to agree with the others,,,you wont see much out of a 1 week run.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
No, it won't impede your gains from Tren. But, using it for a week or 2 also won't burn enough fat to make any real difference in your physique, either. You're just going to feel like death for 2 weeks for no good reason.

noob081

Nov 29, 2016
lOnG IsLaNd
How long should i use it? I have some STUBBORN belly fat that just wont go.. Ive tried hard and long. Strict keto for loong time. STRICT!

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I should have asked earlier. What's your body fat percentage right now?

GotTren?

Dec 3, 2016
East side!
How long should i use it? I have some STUBBORN belly fat that just wont go.. Ive tried hard and long. Strict keto for loong time. STRICT!

Cardio my brother, if already running, try punching or speed bag with plyometrics

If you knew better, you'd do better! Knowledge is power!

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
That's what I was figuring. A week or 2 on DNP won't make any difference unless you are already very lean, 8-9% or less. You could run DNP at a low dose for a longer period of time, but I'm generally not a fan of mixing DNP and Tren, due to the side effects. I've done it myself, and it was complete and total misery. Never again.

You don't need DNP to get where you want to be. You just need to tweak your diet and training. There are other fat burners you could try, but if you've been stuck at a certain weight/bodyfat for an extended period of time, those are just going to be temporary fixes. Diet and training should always be the first changes you make.

problem

Donating Member
Feb 3, 2013
2 weeks on DNP will make a difference. I did it and saw a difference. I was on Tren E at the time. 250 DNP a day then bumped it up to 500. I did not feel like death, just sweating at night and that's when I took it; before bed; I wake up drenched..

There's no such thing as "belly fat" that won't go away. Sorry bro but you don't seem to know wtf you doing If you can't lose your belly

GotTren?

Dec 3, 2016
East side!
Its not called stubborn belly fat for no reason im sure. What should i be doing then?

Try carb cycling with your diet, for training do HIIT movements with cardio in between sets. For your gear, throw some anavar in the loop. I'm running var now and I'm almost at 7% bf. That's my goal before I pct

GotTren?

Dec 3, 2016
East side!
Got tren, what was your bodyfat before the var? Noob081, a simple thermo blend with clen, t3 and yohimbe would be something to try

Bear

When I started this cycle 12 weeks ago I was at 14.3%. My goal is two hit 7%. Lowest I've ever been. I'm sitting at 7.3%. I have roughly a week left. Tough dieting butwanted to set a goal and obtain

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Would you mind sharing your diet and cycle with us? That's pretty impressive. I'm getting ready to start cutting myself

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk