©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fake Empire D Bol

scoooot

Apr 25, 2005
Dear Readers, im from Ontario and have recently purchased a 3rd ever bottle of D-Bol (First 2 were Denkal 10mg Blue)
I am very sketched out by this new product, i dont have a picture for you yet but i can describe it picture perfect. White Bottle. Shitty low budget construction with a crease in the sticker, no shiny sticker either.
Instead of pills, there are 10mg, red soft capsules that break apart and spill a soft white powder that i would compare to Flower. Picture a bottle of those, and thats what i have, it could be anything, but this guy is legit so at the worst im sure its just flower or something, but he said this was new and UG so i dunno, let me hear your opinions, and what exactly is the D Bol chem, is it even a white powder?

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
Hmmm it could be but Dbol is very cheap soo it would kinda be dumb for them to make fake stuff... But then again why does anyone do the things they do in life.

W

wolfyEVH

scoooot said:
Dear Readers, im from Ontario and have recently purchased a 3rd ever bottle of D-Bol (First 2 were Denkal 10mg Blue)
I am very sketched out by this new product, i dont have a picture for you yet but i can describe it picture perfect. White Bottle. Shitty low budget construction with a crease in the sticker, no shiny sticker either.
Instead of pills, there are 10mg, red soft capsules that break apart and spill a soft white powder that i would compare to Flower. Picture a bottle of those, and thats what i have, it could be anything, but this guy is legit so at the worst im sure its just flower or something, but he said this was new and UG so i dunno, let me hear your opinions, and what exactly is the D Bol chem, is it even a white powder?

i hope you take other shit besides dbol...its not all dbol powder......nearly all is filler...and it probably IS flour