©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pain in front delt,and forearm

Bigmills

Jun 27, 2016
I was wondering if there was any one out there that knew more than me about injuries. I think I have tennis elbow or tendonitis. Have pain in my front delt and in the top of my forearm which I'm pretty sure the forearm pain is related to the shoulder pain. 2 questions, does anyone have any idea what this could be? Secondly will wearing a compression wrap on my forearm help this at all? As always I appreciate all feedback..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Could be an impingement of the bracii ligament under the joint. Could be a overly stretched out muscle or tendonitis like you stated. Only way to know for sure is to see a physician. Lateral raises hurt or loss of mobility reaching behind your back as if you were washing/scratching? Constant pain or tightness/stiffness? Over train, go too heavy or have repetitive movements as in construction or other physical laborer work?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Go to YouTube and search "fix shoulder pain." There's about a billion videos on there that you can use to figure out what's going on. I'll link to one from a guy that I've watched a few times. He's pretty knowledgeable about physiology and physical therapy. He is a crossfit bro, but don't hold that against him. Just know that when he talks about his "box" he's talking about his gym, not his vagina. I didn't know that at first, and it was really confusing.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=84BsvznSn5E[/ame]