©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lab time!

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
Hey brothers and sisters, I've decided to come off the gear for a while, and I swear I did it all wrong, no pct I just used a low taper down method, dumb I know, but it is what it is.
Now my Dr who's actually really cool when it comes to gear is sending me for labs to see what my body is actually making on it own now, my last shot was January 5th, 250 mg of some very nice IP cypionate. So what exactly should we be looking for?
Total, free, and so on, I've been honestly lazy when it comes to the blood work, save I've checked my liver, kidneys and so on, all good there, but never paid attention to the test, estrogen part, if I felt good and strong I was good with whatever it was.
So now comming off what should I be looking at, I'm 41, what should be normal, and what's the whole free, and total stuff about? Lol please don't break my balls too much about not having blood work sooner, and no pct, I know I messed up, now how do we get it back to normal. Thanks in advance, you guys always are my rock in supoort and info!

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
How are you feeling? Usually 8 weeks after I really start to feel changes in mood, libido and strength. I don't know if no PCT is that big a deal. At 41 you may be OK. It's very individual. I'm not sure what your #s should be but post them up and guys can give you a good idea what's going on.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
Thanks, well strength is down for sure, don't have that full pumped feeling, also libido, which is usually teenage level, is literally zero. I gave blood yesterday, I asked the lady what the lab order was for and she said, just to check testosterone. As soon as I get I I'll post it. I've never really used high doses, 600 test and 400 decca is the most I've ever used and that wasn't for very long, maybe a few weeks, but I douse a lower dose like 300 test but stay on for months, even year at a time, so we shall find out here in a few days.

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
I know what u mean doz.I've never gotten bloods done either&I'm 43&I started gear at 20yrs old.back then there was no pct,only a taper&nolvadex was it if u could find it.hang in there&just be prepared for trt.

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
Thanks brother, I have plenty of gear on hand honestly, I just wanted to see where I was at, plus and it's kind of embarassing but I was getting alot of anxiety about all the gear I've used, wondering if everything was ok, you know how you read all the hype about the dangers of gear, but I've never really had a problem, but you know when your Dr says yeah I've checked you up and down and your good to go then I always feel better. Not that I've had any problems, like side effects, except high red blood cells but I just donate blood and that fixes that. But I do miss miss my libido lol but soon enough I'll get it back. Which brings me to another point, let's says they out me on trt which I'm fine with, can I still take like decca or var, or what ever and it not show my test going up? I mean those should make it go down if anything right, in other words I want my cake and eat too, I want my Dr to keep track of my test, and hey getting weekly shot of pharmaceutical grade test sounds good to me, but can I sneak in other stuff, or will it be detected? I'm sure I can use decca and get away with it cause it stays in your system for so long, but what about anything else? Opinions and advice more then welcome :)

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Thanks brother, I have plenty of gear on hand honestly, I just wanted to see where I was at, plus and it's kind of embarassing but I was getting alot of anxiety about all the gear I've used, wondering if everything was ok, you know how you read all the hype about the dangers of gear, but I've never really had a problem, but you know when your Dr says yeah I've checked you up and down and your good to go then I always feel better. Not that I've had any problems, like side effects, except high red blood cells but I just donate blood and that fixes that. But I do miss miss my libido lol but soon enough I'll get it back. Which brings me to another point, let's says they out me on trt which I'm fine with, can I still take like decca or var, or what ever and it not show my test going up? I mean those should make it go down if anything right, in other words I want my cake and eat too, I want my Dr to keep track of my test, and hey getting weekly shot of pharmaceutical grade test sounds good to me, but can I sneak in other stuff, or will it be detected? I'm sure I can use decca and get away with it cause it stays in your system for so long, but what about anything else? Opinions and advice more then welcome :)
Only test increases test levels. BUT I heard that deca may increase them. I'll look for the info.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Only test increases test levels. BUT I heard that deca may increase them. I'll look for the info.

No, I misread something. Does not raise test. Most people find out after bloodwork that it wasn't really deca causing high test on labwork.

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
Ok thanks for the info, cause I specifically asked my Dr if she's checking for certain steroids, she's super cool and we can talk freely, now she doesn't necessarily condone it, but she wants to keep me healthy, so anyway she told me she wasnt, she's only checking my test levels to see if there in the right range.

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
Cor rectum my test was 198, and just spoke to my Dr and she wants to test one more time before she perscribes me anything, she wants to test my LH, aND SHBG, any idea on why she would order that, she said she spoke to an endocrinologist and that what he said to do.

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Keep in mind that when I went to my Endo 15 years ago, my Testosterone Serum level was 124ng/ml. He would not prescribe HRT because he said, based on my age, my level was normal. Of course, we now know that is bullshit! Based on how old you are, low 300's may be too high to be prescribed TRT. Obviously, I hope the best for you but, be prepared though!